How long is a mortgage loan approval lettter good for?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A pre-approval is normally good for approximately 90 days, after which you would have to resubmit your income information to get another pre-approval or renew your pre-approval.

This pre-approval has a limited time because if your financial situation change the lender would want to know about it. Thus the time limit placed on your pre-approval.

I hope this has been of some use to you, good luck.

"FIGHT ON"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's up to the lender and the terms and length are usually clearly stated in the approval letter. The most common time frame I've seen is 60 days. Some lenders may extend that time period but it's harder to find longer terms in the current economy if an interest rate guarantee is included.

Ask for a copy of the letter if you don't have one and read it carefully as there are usually provisions that can change the terms - such as a change in your creditworthiness, employment, etc.

• 1 decade ago

DO YOU KNOW THAT EACH DAY , PEOPLE ARE BEING SCAMMED BY

FRAUDULENT LOAN FIRM !!! If you are looking for a genuine online loan firm with

the full backing of the authority...Then you are highly recommended to contact

HARVEY'S FINANCE MONETARY FIRM INC..... Contact them now on

patrickharvey12@yahoo.com. to avoid being a prey to these heartless scams

parading themselves as Loan agency.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE LOAN LENDER WHO CAN GET YOUR LOAN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT,THEN WE ARE THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM,

NO WAHALA LOAN,

THE PERSONAL LOAN THAT GIVES YOU THE FREEDOM TO DO AS YOU WISH,

Do you need to fix your car,pay school fees,medical bills;get married?the no wahala loan is the solution.We give you the to spend a little more on what you really need,no questions asked,

Benefits

.No deposits and invoices are required

.Fast,simple and convenient

.Flexible repayment schedule

.Competitive interest rate of just 2%

Hurry now and apply now online via choicedouglasloansfirm@yahoo.com and get your loan fast and easy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello Everybody,

I am Mr,William Justin a private lender that has been approve by the Government and has been giving out loans for the past 15yrs,i give out loans at a low interest rate of 2% and my loans are guarantee to your bank account within 48hrs of banking upon accepting to transfer the loan to you,you can contact me via williamjustinloancompany@yahoo.com

We look forward to be of a good service and a good business partners to you,hurry now to get your long desire achieved.

• 1 decade ago

loan master is right. Pre approval is just that so do not change any thing about your life or credit or apply for additional credit till you close on a home

• 1 decade ago

the letter should state the date. If not stated then it has probably limited value

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.