Survey: HOTTEST PERSON TO ME IS __________?? Fill in the Blank!!!!?

These are all fill in the blank questions: 1.)Hottest person to me is.... 2.)What matters most to me is... 3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is... 4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is.... 5.)I'm.... xxx *star if you have a crush? Thanks... show more These are all fill in the blank questions:

1.)Hottest person to me is....

2.)What matters most to me is...

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is...

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is....

5.)I'm....

xxx

*star if you have a crush?

Thanks all!

:D

x
Update: SOMEONE is making me answer my own question so here we go... 1.)Hottest person to me is....well, obvs jack. There's no one else. He's super hot!! 2.)What matters most to me is...Jack, everything that has any sort of involvement with him matters to me. Even if it's trivial, I just really care about... show more SOMEONE is making me answer my own question so here we go...

1.)Hottest person to me is....well, obvs jack. There's no one else. He's super hot!!

2.)What matters most to me is...Jack, everything that has any sort of involvement with him matters to me. Even if it's trivial, I just really care about him.

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is...haha Stone on the floor taking deep breathes after being smacked in the nuts with a guitar hero controller. I told him not to cheat. He pushed me, I hit him.

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is....hmmm.....Well a little girl I know died and i was really close to her...hmm....

5.)I'm....a band geek, a queen dork, obsessed with art and music and slightly annoyed at the word cabbage....¬¬...

xx