Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: HOTTEST PERSON TO ME IS __________?? Fill in the Blank!!!!?

These are all fill in the blank questions:

1.)Hottest person to me is....

2.)What matters most to me is...

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is...

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is....

5.)I'm....

xxx

*star if you have a crush?

Thanks all!

:D

x

SOMEONE is making me answer my own question so here we go...

1.)Hottest person to me is....well, obvs jack. There's no one else. He's super hot!!

2.)What matters most to me is...Jack, everything that has any sort of involvement with him matters to me. Even if it's trivial, I just really care about him.

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is...haha Stone on the floor taking deep breathes after being smacked in the nuts with a guitar hero controller. I told him not to cheat. He pushed me, I hit him.

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is....hmmm.....Well a little girl I know died and i was really close to her...hmm....

5.)I'm....a band geek, a queen dork, obsessed with art and music and slightly annoyed at the word cabbage....¬¬...

xx

Favorite Answer

1) you duhh lol... I don't feel slightly attracted to anyone else

2) you matter most to me aswell... Aslong as you're OK, imma super-dooper :D

3) Hmmm... Some of the digs I did today was cool :P

4) my brother dig... I'm randomly beating him up now and doesn't have a clue why... *cringe*

5) I am... Iunno imma kinda happy, bit sad, bit p!ssed off and it's wierd...

How about you????

• I thought that Keisha woman of the young band Sugarbabes was really hot. But I think she's piled the weight on lately and its spoiled a nice body. She also has a good "black" voice hidden away there and is wasted in such a silly troupe. Yeah. A nice looking woman though with verve. I have a thing about "cheeky faced" women. lol

Questions answered:

2) My family friends and human dignity.

3) Funny things are happening to and around me all the time cos I know so many mad odd balls.

4) Saddest thing well I dont want to identify an individual.

Anyway it was a missing persons poster I saw yesterday which shook me to the core. I dont dwell on sadness. Whats the use ? We have to get up fight back and help out.

5) I'm ?? = mildly stoned at the moment. Nice.

No star.

Too lived in for "crushes". Theyre cool when youre young though say when youre teenaged. Good questions. Ta !

1) - Hottest person to me is Johnny Depp, or Brand

2) - What matters most to me is my family, friends, my grades and having fun.

3) - Funniest things that's happened in the last few days is that me and my cousin were out horse-riding and she jumped the fence acting all smug and the horse butted her off, haha -she was okay though. just made me laugh.

4) Saddest thing I've seen in the last few days is, well i watched Edward Scissorhands yesterday, that's probably about the saddest thing - or maybe the people who have died during this flu epidemic or something, my parents had argument.

5) i'm madly in love with J-Depp and far too many others to mention, and also i am feeling very content and happy after taking your quiz =)

*stars*

1.)Hottest person to me is my boyfriend

2.)What matters most to me is my boyfriend

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is my dad laughing

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is some poor 12 year old girl has got the Swine Flu in England.

5.)I'm Faye.

1. Paul Walker or James Franco, too hard to pick between the two.

2. As far as the opposite sex? Intelligence, by far. Humor is a close second.

3. Anything between about 8 and 11 last night. Just one night of pretty much nonstop hilarity.

4. My friends cat got hit by a car tonight. Its got a broken jaw, and it lost an eye. I wasn't really too upset, but she was really sad.

5. I'm mildy content with my life. Usually happy, always easy going, I love the color purple and salsa. I like to read, write and paint. I'm obsessed with Twilight and texting. I can't honestly say their is anything, or anyone I hate, but their are people that I dislike, but only with good reason.

• Kelley

1. chansung from 2PM (korean pop group) 2. family and eating delicious food. 3. the weather was really rainy and windy this morning and i spent a good amount of time on my hair. halfway to the bus-stop my umbrella broke and my hair was ruined, and i had to spend the whole day with a big frizzy mess on my head lmao 4. saddest thing... on tv just a few minutes ago, a lady at the SPCA was telling a reporter about this little puppy that if no one came to pick up, he would be put to sleep ... :( 5. i'm... wanting to try KFC's double down :) lol

1.)Hottest person to me is Damo

2.)What matters most to me is.. uh i dont even know.. fun i guess.

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is.. i went snorkelling with my friend and she got attacked by a fish. And she was scared and screaming and it was funny (and scary)

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is.... my sisters friends are being mean to her. it makes me feel upset.

5.)I'm.... always bored

.)Hottest person to me is Rihanna

2.)What matters most to me is being Happy

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is...SWINE FLU

5.) * dont see them anymore

1.)Hottest person to me is - Brandon Flowers

2.)What matters most to me is- My niece

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is- I asked my roommates if they have to repaint the basket ball court every time a new team plays.

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is- I watched a sad episode on TV.

5.)I'm....sleepy.

1.)Hottest person to me is.... Vin Diesel.. he's so cute.

2.)What matters most to me is... Family

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is... Breaking my toe. HAHA

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is.... My Grandpa passed away :(

5.)I'm.... a girl

1.)Hottest person to me is....Jonny Depp

2.)What matters most to me is...my family

3.)Funniest thing that's happened in the last few days is...My friend falling off a chair

4.)Saddest thing I've seen/heard in the last few days is....the song immortal by Evenescance

5.)I'm....Happy but tired