Low platelet count and low white blood cell count, but normal red blood cell count?

I'm a 27 year old female who is generally healthy and I had routine blood tests done. The test results show a low white blood cell count (3.9) and the normal range for that is 4.0-11.0. My platelets are also low (137) normal range is 145-400. The red blood cell count is normal. I have had ongoing fatigue... show more I'm a 27 year old female who is generally healthy and I had routine blood tests done. The test results show a low white blood cell count (3.9) and the normal range for that is 4.0-11.0. My platelets are also low (137) normal range is 145-400. The red blood cell count is normal.

I have had ongoing fatigue and energy drain for the last 2 years. But previous tests within those 2 years showed normal results. So I am worried now about the results I got today. My doctor gave me a referral for a specialist, but said it may take a month to see the specialist. So until then I am left in the dark. I'm hoping someone out there can give me some advice or suggestions as to what this may be.

Also, here is the specific breakdown of the WBC count from my test result.

Neutrophils 2.57 (normal range is within 1.80-7.00)
LYMPHOCYTES 0.70 (normal range is within 1.00-3.20) ***FLAG:below normal****
Monocytes 0.59 (normail range is within 0.00-0.80)
Eosinophils 0.04 (normal range 0.00-0.40)
Basophils 0.00 (normal range 0.00-0.20)
TOTAL: 3.9 (normal range is 4.0-11.0)

I have been recently using stronger cortisone cream for my psoriasis, and question if there may be a link to that and the white blood cells?

Any advice or insight or suggestions are greatly appriciated!

Thanks