I HAVE A CRUSH ON MY CO-WORKER/MANAGER!!!?

ahh....this is bad...im 18 and he's 22...but i have a huuuuge crush on him.....like i know this sounds immature and wierd, but what should i do? i really like him...he has a girlfriend of a month, but i dont think he is THAT into her....help!

If I were you I would forget about him since he's taken and he's your boss. If you were able to lure him away from his girlfriend he's still your boss and a lot of workplaces frown on co-workers dating or at the very least you'd both lose credibility at work. If he promotes you people will think it's because "she's sleeping with the boss." If he has to discipline you or fire you how will that impact your relationship? There are so many other guys out there.

You need to back off, because if this did not work out

between the two of you, then you might be out of a job,

and would you really want to look for another job in

times like these when the unemployment rate is very

high. Put your job first, and the rest of your thinking

about the manager on the back burner, that is if you

value your job.

Lexxy - You're 18 & I'm 41 so let me speak from experience. Do not get involved with your coworkers. It is unprofessional, makes you the subject of office gossip and is just plain bad form.

Secondly, when things fall apart, and they will, you have no choice but to spend eight hours with this person every day.

Be smart, and be mature. Expand your social circle and date men outside of your office.

yeah definitely leave him alone. you are 18 that is so young you still have time to find someone else and like you said its just a crush. i am also 18 and have a crush on my sergeant in the army but i understand that that is all it is is just a crush. so i would just let it go if i were you

Woah, back up... IDK if this is true or not, but I think you both could get in serious trouble if you 2 go out. IF he is your boss / manager.

But if he's just a fellow worker such as yourself, It's fine to date each other and other things....

But if he doesn't like his girl then he'll break up with her. And Boys, unlike girls, get over break ups pretty quickly so, try to grab em before another girl does.

first, working relationships don't usually work.

second, if he has a girl, then leave him be. don't ruin whatever he has going.

and third, if you really really like him, just do so at a distance. he will become available in the future.

and the whole age difference??? WHO CARES!?!?

working relationships aren't that good. if they go bad one usually ends up finding another job and at the very least will make work very awkward. i would just forget about him and move on.

• Momo

He has a girlfriend. Please leave him alone I know they haven't been together long, but that wouldn't be good.If they break up then maybe. but since its you manager I wouldn't recommend this. If you quit and find another job then maybe it will work out.

it is not bad to have a crush on someone.if you say you love him then go for him.cause an opportunity comes but once.pray to God for he hears us.good luck

He has a gf. So move on and find someone else. It'll pass.