Guys ONLY! Cute, Weird, Creepy or a Turn On....?

Is it cute, weird, creepy, or a turn on when a girl gives you a "reverse hug". For example, a regular hug is where the girl's chest is against the guy's chest and her arms wrap around his back. A reverse hug is when the girls chest is on the guy's back and her arms wrap around his stomach.

So what is it?

See, my best friend is a guy (I'm a girl) and we do that to each other all the time. He likes it and he always leans forward and my feet lift off the ground. Well, there's this guy at my school and I like him and I'm a little nervous about doing it to him because it might just be something that only friends do.

But the guy I would be doing it to invited me to his birthday party last week (which I went to) although we hardly knew each other. So I can't tell if I should do it or not!

Favorite Answer

A hugs a hug. so its all good.

It's going to depend on the guy really, just like most things when talking about what is a turn on or not. However like others have said "a hug is a hug" so I doubt many men would find it a turn off. Some may not enjoy it as much though.

Not weird not odd and anyone who calls you a lesbian for doing this is so childish ignore them. You might find however, that as you get older and a certain guy enters your life these things will play less of a role and nails hair etc will play more. Be warned!!

Its depend on the situation & depend on the girls what she like to do more just hug or kiss etc

Any way its turn on

Good luck

To me its weird. o.O

Isn't it meant to be the guy's chest is on the girl's back and his arms wrap around his stomach?

It's "cute" & a "turn on" for me!

Actually, I love it, and I think it's kinda sweet...although (in the case of me & my ex-wife) it usually resulted in me turning around to hug her back.

There's also (for me)...something oddly...comforting...in a "suprise hug!!!"

*sigh* I hate being single again... :(

uhh honestley both sh.tt i love when **** r on the front and back aha but it catches me off gaurd on the reserve hug so im like oh sh.t ****! lol but if shes naked tha front hug haha but sheeeit hope this helped lol u shud trade off tho like 1 day do tha frunt then do the bakk lol

well i dont mind how it is being hugged as long as the girl's breasts are touching against me

i have a guy friend who hugs girls from behind and feels their boob area without them knowing. So its a turn on for him DEFINATLEY.. but all guys are diffrent..

xox

Good question. I don't find it to be cute, weird, nor creepy. I find it to be odd and child-like. It can also scare the sh*t out of you if you don't expect it.