Guys ONLY! Cute, Weird, Creepy or a Turn On....?

Is it cute, weird, creepy, or a turn on when a girl gives you a "reverse hug". For example, a regular hug is where the girl's chest is against the guy's chest and her arms wrap around his back. A reverse hug is when the girls chest is on the guy's back and her arms wrap around his... show more Is it cute, weird, creepy, or a turn on when a girl gives you a "reverse hug". For example, a regular hug is where the girl's chest is against the guy's chest and her arms wrap around his back. A reverse hug is when the girls chest is on the guy's back and her arms wrap around his stomach.

So what is it?
Update: See, my best friend is a guy (I'm a girl) and we do that to each other all the time. He likes it and he always leans forward and my feet lift off the ground. Well, there's this guy at my school and I like him and I'm a little nervous about doing it to him because it might just be something that only... show more See, my best friend is a guy (I'm a girl) and we do that to each other all the time. He likes it and he always leans forward and my feet lift off the ground. Well, there's this guy at my school and I like him and I'm a little nervous about doing it to him because it might just be something that only friends do.

But the guy I would be doing it to invited me to his birthday party last week (which I went to) although we hardly knew each other. So I can't tell if I should do it or not!