Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

8-10 page research paper?

does anyone have a good research topic i can write about that has a lot of information? I'm really bad with essays i can nearly write a 5 page one. Thank you

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I was in high school and had to write a research paper I wrote it on the argument of uniforms in schools. I was against it, but wrote the paper for it because there were more information on it. It's really easy. Use EBSCO, or google scholarly journals on school uniforms. Hope this helps. It's easy research and really easy to write 8-10 pages on it. Mine was like 14... GOOD LUCK! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could write about Cleopatra's life. She has so much interesting stuff in her life! A ten page essay wouldn't be a problem.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should research swine flu...its the latest topic... its all over the place and then compare it to other types of flu... how it originated... how it is passed. what are the symptoms what is the cure if there isnt one...

or if you meant an argumentative research essay you should do it on religion and gays... thats one big argument no one wants to talk about or

smoking... going green...

peta... animal rights.

• 4 years ago

How about talk about Global Warming, what can we do about it? Recycling, are we doing our part? Why are there so many people jobless? Exercise, is it included in our daily routine? Traffic and the contamination, how can we help?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't ask people here; if you can pick, pick what you are interested in. That way you can have more to say and be more motivated.

• 1 decade ago

write about something health related (u will find a lot about it) such as obesity, anorexia..etc

• 1 decade ago

s

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.