Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Tomorrow never comes.

• Kat*
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Tomorrow as in the future, sure : )

Tomorrow as in literally tomorrow, not really. Fridays mean I have to go to sleep early for work on Saturday morning.

• Dub
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yeah

Tomorrow I have to do a presentation in front of the Whole class

Its going to be SOo much fun!

Peace :P

• 1 decade ago

50/50

I get to miss half of the school day because I was invited to a program but I still have to turn in some crappy assignments that I'm finishing up right now. Ah wish me luck.

I hope tomorrow for you will be good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ever busy making the best out of fleeting moments, I don't bother about tomorrow.

Source(s): The woods are lovely, dark and deep But I have promises to keep And miles to go before I sleep And miles to go before I sleep ! (Robert Frost : American poet) Envious Time Steals as we speak, our fleeting prime; Away with hope, away with sorrow, Snatch thou Today, nor trust Tomorrow ! (Horace : Roman poet : 1st Century B.C.)
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah. Even if there is school, I always have my friends and playing softball. Im way into softball. Its my release in life. Sometimes i get a lot of emotions pent up and they all get out when i play softball or i laugh with my friends.=] ! Life is always worth living.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I do because I get to go to dance tomorrow 5th period, and I also get to see my bf :D HA. Should be a good day :). How about yourself ?:)

• 1 decade ago

Yesterday is gone and Tomorrow will never get here. So while I could, it doesn't really matter after all... *sigh*

Source(s): *wink*Chemical Kitten*
  • 1 decade ago

Not always...tomorrow doesn't seem particularly exciting. Just another day of many days...

• 1 decade ago

No.... why, what's going on tomorrow? What day is today anyways?..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.