Anonymous

¿If i don't like black people.. i'm a racist?

I mean.. i respect them, i never say bad things to them, i talk to them, i work and go to school with them..

i just don't date them.. i don't like their attitude (not all people), the way some talk..

am i still a racist?

well.. i don't date them cause i don't like them.. i don't think they're attractive

ok.. if you read this ok.. you can see that i say NOT ALL PEOPLE and the way SOME talk..

CHRIST!

Favorite Answer

Nah, I would not say your a racist. I mean it's sad, but it is the truth. It depends where you are. Maybe your in an area where the majority of the blacks are lowered class, and typically they are very loud and annoying. But I honestly have a couple black friends, and i can tell you there is a lot of good people, you really can't judge a whole race on them. I do understand where your coming from, and I would say that you most likely are not attracted to them, I like the white girls myself.

I do not consider that there's a change among white racism and black racism on a private degree. If you're within the road calling any person racial slurs it does no longer topic what colour you're. No one colour makes it extra terrible. I consider that a few racist individuals in each agencies are daring adequate to be up entrance approximately it and a few are sneaky adequate to be covert approximately it. I do consider that there's a fundamental change among white institutionalized racism and black institutionalized racism for the reason that white individuals run this nation. I'm certain that there are a few occasions in which black owned associations discriminated towards white individuals however truthfully what number of white individuals cross to black possess associations besides? We are nonetheless very segregated. Usually the instance I get for a manufacturer that's black owned and discriminatory is BET and any person with part a mind is aware of that BET is owned by means of VIACOM that is owned by means of white guys.

• Tip :)

I wouldn't exactly say you are a racist but you are most def. bias. For you to say "I don't date them" because "some" of them are this or that way doesn't make it any better. With that, all you are saying is that because I saw these people that do this I am going to prejudge (even though you said some) all of them because I am choosing not to date any of them based on what I saw some of them do.

No because I'm the like the male version of you with the exception of my few token white friends..and I don't consider myself to be racist. Just very judgemental and a bit prejudice but not racist..lol

Racist:

A belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

If that's what you AREN'T then your not racist.

In reality, probably not, but society will most likly tell you that if you dont want to date a black guy then you are a evil racist supremist, when you go to college you'll find out, they'll educate you

No, it's just a preference.

But people WOULD try to make you feel guilty about being discriminative.

We're all just supposed to ignore our conscience and just love everybody equally. We MUST be nice!

It doesnt matter what you like or even if youre comfortable. Just smile and put up with everyone and everything they do.

Sucks huh?

Source(s): misanthropy

When I use to date I didn't date black men, and I am not racist. No I wouldn't consider that being racist.

I'm black and I don't think that you're racist.

I don't date white women because I don't find them attractive. Don't mean that I'm racist. Just my preference that's all.

Not racist at all. You have your preferences. Whatever. I won't force you to date a black man. Leaves more for me! lol ;)