How long before the GOP is nothing but extreme right-wing radicals that will totally destroy their party?

Also, why do Repubes have a problem with wealthy, successful, Liberal Democrats, like myself?

They expect anyone that's not aligned with the GOP (the dying party) to be unemployed and poor.

Funny that I am neither unemployed nor poor. In fact, I am doing quite well. I work hard and I believe in love.

I also love watching the GOP just totally coming apart. It gives me hope that some people are still using their brains.

Favorite Answer

Sadly, the GOP decided that the election for president began the day they were defeated. You know that's pretty darn petty. The economy is falling apart, people are losing homes, people can't find a job and all they can do is state that Obama is wrong.

Frankly, I get sick of there platitudes and whining that the Democrats are wrong.

A little more action than what they've done so far might change people's minds.

It's true that a lot of the Republicans that have enough sense have left. A primary example would be Pat Buchanan. He's become more of an independent with Republican leanings. But not really a purely associated with the party. Some of the Republicans frankly are scary people. I could say the same about some Democrats as well. But that's what happens when the extreme factions of parties take control. In the end the Republicans will either figure out where exactly they stand or they will splinter off some more.

The sad thing is that America has only two real serious parties. Democrat or Republican. But the possibility still remains that a split may occur in the Republicans and they will have a completely diffrent party altogether.

uhhh...the GOP is left leaning at the moment. that is why it is falling apart

dont worry though, we are regrouping and getting back to where we need to be, starting with getting rid of specter

while the gop may be coming undone, conservatives as a group have never been stonger and more committed

How long before...? I thought they reached this point last December.

Well, they've told the moderates how unwelcome they are...shouldn't be long now.

• Oscar

We'll be back!