Lipo 6 Hers?? im 15 almost 16 years old...?

Lipo 6 Hers?? im 15 almost 16 years old...? um so i just bought lipo 6 hers today and i think im gona use it. the only thing is that im 15 yrs old but turning 16 soon. im not overweight but i really wanna be like a size 2 or 3, right now im a size 5/6 and weigh 127 lbs. i was just wondering if i work out 45min a... show more Lipo 6 Hers?? im 15 almost 16 years old...?
um so i just bought lipo 6 hers today and i think im gona use it. the only thing is that im 15 yrs old but turning 16 soon. im not overweight but i really wanna be like a size 2 or 3, right now im a size 5/6 and weigh 127 lbs. i was just wondering if i work out 45min a day, eat sorta healthy lol, and take these diet pills could i possibly be close to a size 2 or 3 by the end of may? please dont tell me not to use them because i still will lol. just please help me out with my question. and yes my parents know i have them they dont care so im good to go.
Update: My parents are not sick thankyou very much! they just are really free spirited and let me make my own decisions!!! dont judge people u dont know
7 answers 7