Good theme for a Middle School Dance?

Hey all, I need some ideas for an AWESOME middle school dance. Our school is small, in the middle school we only have about 100 people. We have a decent facility for the dancing. We have 3 hours. People are quite stubborn at this school. I know it's impossible to satisfy all of them. I just don't want them... show more Hey all, I need some ideas for an AWESOME middle school dance. Our school is small, in the middle school we only have about 100 people. We have a decent facility for the dancing. We have 3 hours. People are quite stubborn at this school. I know it's impossible to satisfy all of them. I just don't want them leaving with a frown on their face. The kinds of people are all different, so any good themes that can be good all around? Nothing too formal or older ones like Musicals and city themes.

Also- Any advice to make the most out of the 3 hour period?
Any tips? Strategies?

I'm also planning on going for the student government next year!!

Do you have any advice for that?

Thanks!!!!!!