My two baby painted turtles wont eat?

hi, i bought two baby painted turtles..they are very small..they are between the size of a quater and half dollar coin...they wont eat the reptomin mini floating food sticks and they wont eat there greens...i cut them up very small..they just seem to want to swim and hide ...and explore the cage but they wont eat... show more hi, i bought two baby painted turtles..they are very small..they are between the size of a quater and half dollar coin...they wont eat the reptomin mini floating food sticks and they wont eat there greens...i cut them up very small..they just seem to want to swim and hide ...and explore the cage but they wont eat ....i have half water with rocks big enuff for them not to hurt themselfs and dirt on the other side and a big rock for them to bask on... i put the food in the water and they just pass it by i also try to hold the food to there face but nothing ...and i put the greens somewhere they can get it...do they know its food ?

when i put the food in the water and they drink the water are they still getting the food.??what should i do /..thank you ...
Update: can i give them little fish smaller then them if there is any
Update 2: they have formula for the turtles
3 answers 3