Don't you hate it when iTunes makes you buy an ENTIRE album for just one song?

I really want John Cale's version of Hallelujah, but of course, I have to buy the entire album for that one song. They just lost my dollar. Sorry, Apple.

Pickel, you obviously haven't shopped around iTunes much, have you?

Best Answer

That's so lame. Why can't they let you buy the one song? That's stupid. I hate that they don't have the older Def Leppard on there, just some dumb songs from the 90's. Not the best Def Leppard stuff.

He's HOT. And he's an alright songwriter. I like him. I have his second album, Right Where You Want Me and I thought it was pretty damn good.

You can just go to the album and hit the buy song button next to the song that says BUY SONG

• Yeah, that is the worst. I don't understand why they would think that was a great idea. Making me pay $15 for one song that I like...lame.

Their are better programs than ITunes I had the same exact problem. Now I use Rhapsody because its cheaper and works better.

• KEN.

hate it soo much/they should Just make u pay a extra dollar.Other than like 14.00

That's why I don't download songs from I tunes.

ya. i don't even use itunes. get limewire. just go to limewire.com and get it for free

Yes - that is totally obnoxious!!

grrrrrrrrrrr.....yess

*toss' comp. across room*