Don't you hate it when iTunes makes you buy an ENTIRE album for just one song?

I really want John Cale's version of Hallelujah, but of course, I have to buy the entire album for that one song. They just lost my dollar. Sorry, Apple.

Update:

Pickel, you obviously haven't shopped around iTunes much, have you?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

That's so lame. Why can't they let you buy the one song? That's stupid. I hate that they don't have the older Def Leppard on there, just some dumb songs from the 90's. Not the best Def Leppard stuff.

• 4 years ago

He's HOT. And he's an alright songwriter. I like him. I have his second album, Right Where You Want Me and I thought it was pretty damn good.

• 1 decade ago

You can just go to the album and hit the buy song button next to the song that says BUY SONG

• Yeah, that is the worst. I don't understand why they would think that was a great idea. Making me pay $15 for one song that I like...lame.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Their are better programs than ITunes I had the same exact problem. Now I use Rhapsody because its cheaper and works better.

• KEN.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

hate it soo much/they should Just make u pay a extra dollar.Other than like 14.00

• 1 decade ago

That's why I don't download songs from I tunes.

• 1 decade ago

ya. i don't even use itunes. get limewire. just go to limewire.com and get it for free

• 1 decade ago

Yes - that is totally obnoxious!!

• 1 decade ago

grrrrrrrrrrr.....yess

*toss' comp. across room*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.