What was your worst lie ever told?

what was the worst lie you ever told to someone or something this is your time to confess

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Joyful
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I told my first husband that I would grow to love him. He proposed. I liked him & thought he'd make a great father, so I married him. I never grew to love him.

• 3 years ago

There were a few. I think my worst was when I told the kid next door I was actually a demon from hell that had replaced his friend (me). I can't remember much about what I said. He started to cry so eventually I said I was joking. Also there was the time I ordered a pizza with only anchovies for my next door neighbours. When they delivered it the old man next door he got angry but never found out who made the call. Then there was the time I told my sister to close her eyes and let me guide her. She innocently did and I led her into a wall. She wasn't badly hurt but she was hurt.

I've done a lot of bad things but those are three of the worst, I feel pretty horrible for everything I did because whatever twisted joy I got (which was next to nothing) made me feel emotionally horrible on an incomparable level. I am not a good person. I don't think I'm really that bad, though. I have this way of doing things to make myself feel horrible and other people horrible as well. I'm an absolute idiot that way. I'm sure I feel twice worse for many of the damaging things I've done before I was 17. Not all of them, though. Sometimes people were retarded to me so I was retarded to them. Sometimes I don't have room for the guilt.

• Marie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

That I speak Italian to my sister xD I've had this lie goign since the kindergarton. I went to a private catholic school kindergarton while my sister did not, so I told her we learned it. For the first couple times she beleived me, and she would ask me to say stuff, and I just made something random up. But as she started making more and more friends, some who were italian she knew I was lying. Worst part? She takes Italian in the high school now, so she acutally knows how to speak it ! LOL, oh well, I'll never give up on this one. She knows I'm lying but somethign about telling her I don't speak it just feels weird, it's like an insider we've had since we were young. Lmao, xD (:

• 6 years ago

I stole 25 cents from my teacher's desk when I was in the 2nd grade. I put the quarter in my shoe so I wouldn't get caught. She knew I took it, but I lied and said I didn't, and before it was over she got in trouble and had to apologize to me. I still remember the scared look on her young sweet face because she probably thought she would be fired. I am so sorry about that and I've never gotten over it. That was about 1941, and she probably only made about 35 cents per hours. Wages were low in those days. She was very nice and didn't deserve to be treated that way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wow! Let the confessions roll in!

We all lie. They are no worse and no better than the other guys lie.

The worst I ever told? That's a hard one! Maybe that time I told him I "really love peanut butter" and he COMPLETELY misunderstood what I meant....what a mess...

Source(s): lol
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can think of only two instances in my life where I lied. One was when I was about 8 or 9, and I lied to a teacher about reading a book. The other time was when I was charged with assault. I plead no contest when I should have plead not guilty. I was young and scared at the time. So, generally speaking, I don't lie.

• Ive Never Lied To Something.......

Thats The Truth

As For Someone..Well....

• LesHug
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A lie to myself, that I could control my feelings and wasn't falling for someone. We both knew better.

• 1 decade ago

I invited a friend of mine to go on a three day Crab Feast with me and my cousins and another good friend but my cousin didn't like her so we left her behind, she thinks till this day that we cancelled the trip.

Source(s): And Now I really regreat doing it.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I told quit a few bad ones. Maybe, the one about how i left my phone at my aunt's house for 3 days

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.