Layla, Michelle McCool & Alicia Fox are the only heels on SD! which diva should make a heel turn & fill the la?

which diva should make a heel turn & fill the last heel spot to make it even 4 on 4. Gail Kim, Candice Michelle, Eve Torres, Maria, or Melina & tell me why you chose this diva. I personally think it will be Gail Kim because she does not have a main reason to be on the show yet, & i think her turning heel will... show more which diva should make a heel turn & fill the last heel spot to make it even 4 on 4. Gail Kim, Candice Michelle, Eve Torres, Maria, or Melina & tell me why you chose this diva.

I personally think it will be Gail Kim because she does not have a main reason to be on the show yet, & i think her turning heel will be pretty interesting to see, but i'd rather have ECW'S Natalya & Katie Lea to move to SD and make it 5 on 5 and keep gail kim face.

I Hope:

Face Divas: Melina, Gail Kim, Candice Michelle, Maria, & Eve Torres.

Heel Divas: Michelle McCool, Layla, Alicia Fox, Natalya & Katie Lea.

i hope SD! brings Natalya & katie Lea to SD! this is what i hope will happen in this case but if not, then here are the more possible ones =/

Face Divas: Melina, Maria, Candice Michelle, then idk who should be heel? Gail Kim or Eve Torres? I guess Gail

Heel Divas: Michelle McCool, Layla, Alicia Fox, Gail Kim =/

do you agree or no? tell me who you think they should turn heel (1 diva only) and tell me why?
8 answers 8