Do Ameircanized Middle Eastern women find American men attractive?

Do Middle Eastern women find American men attractive? I'm sure I'll get all kinds of answers for this question, thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some do, some don't. It's all personal preference really.

I have a particular fondness for Asian-Americans. Some men do, some men don't.

• 1 decade ago

Speaking as a Middle eastern Women born and raised in NYC I do believe many of us are attracted to "American Men" however I think it's just that most prefer to marry within their own nationality.

Source(s): Me MySelf and I
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

haha, interesting question, I'm not a princess sadly, but I am an Arab ;) Either way sure, why not? it's different according to the woman though.For example, My friend wishes to marry an American Muslim( it's like her dream!) lolz. A casual relationship? you mean like just friends or more? Again it's according to the woman, if she's conservative or more open minded, I can't generalize here. Well, I hope I helped in some way or form :P lol, Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The possibility for attraction is the same between all races and genders, so yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Don't see them as fresh meat they become typical after getting dirty air quality on the skin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont find men attractive period

but they make great friends ^_^

• 1 decade ago

If they have money then yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why are you asking this in the LGBT section?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.