anyone dissagree with this list?

100 DAYS, 100 MISTAKES

1. "Obama criticized pork barrel spending in the form of 'earmarks,' urging changes in the way that Congress adopts the spending proposals. Then he signed a spending bill that contains nearly 9,000 of them, some that members of his own staff shoved in last year when they were still members of Congress. 'Let there be no doubt, this piece of legislation must mark an end to the old way of doing business, and the beginning of a new era of responsibility and accountability,' Obama said." -- McClatchy, 3/11

2. "There is no doubt that we've been living beyond our means and we're going to have to make some adjustments." -- Obama during the campaign.

MORE: Obama's First 100 Days in Photos

3. This year's budget deficit: $1.5 trillion.

4. Asks his Cabinet to cut costs in their departments by $100 million -- a whopping .0027%!

5. "The White House says the president is unaware of the tea parties." -- ABC News, 4/15

6. "Mr. Obama is an accomplished orator but is becoming known in America as the 'teleprompt president' over his reliance on the machine when he gives a speech." -- Sky News, 3/18

7. In early February, the 2010 census was moved out of the Department of Commerce and into the White House, politicizing how federal aid is distributed and electoral districts are drawn.

8. Obama taps Nancy Killefer for a new administration job, First Chief Performance Officer -- to police government spending. But it surfaces that Killefer had performance issues of her own -- a tax lien was slapped on her DC home in 2005 for failure to pay unemployment compensation tax on household help. She withdrew.

9. Turkey tried to block the appointment of Anders Fogh Rasmussen as new NATO secretary general because he didn't properly punish the Danish cartoonist who caricatured Mohammed. France's Nicolas Sarkozy and Germany's Angela Merkel were outraged; Obama said he supported Turkey's induction into the European Union.

10. . . . and he never mentioned the Armenian genocide.

11. The picture of Obama and Hugo Chavez shaking hands.

12. Hugo Chavez gave him the anti-American screed "The Open Veins of Latin America." Obama didn't remark upon it. At least it wasn't DVDs.

13. Nicaragua's Daniel Ortega went on a 50-minute anti-American rant, calling Obama "president of an empire." Obama didn't leave the room. "I thought it was 50 minutes long. That's what I thought," he said.

14. Executives at AIG get $165 million in bonuses, despite receiving an $173 billion taxpayer bailout.

15. "For months, the Obama administration and members of Congress have known that insurance giant AIG was getting ready to pay huge bonuses while living off government bailouts. It wasn't until the money was flowing and news was trickling out to the public that official Washington rose up in anger and vowed to yank the money back." -- Associated Press, 3/18

16. "After pushing Congress for weeks to hurry up and pass the massive $787 billion stimulus bill, President Obama promptly took off for a three-day holiday getaway." -- New York Post, 2/15

17. MEGHAN CLYNE ON: "I WON" AND THE DEATH OF BIPARTISANSHIP

"Obama soared to victory on the hopeful promise of a new era of bipartisanship. During his inaugural address he even promised an 'end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn-out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics.'

"Too bad it took all of three days for the promise to ring hollow.

"Start with Obama's big meeting with top congressional leaders on his signature legislation -- the stimulus -- on the Friday after his inauguration. Listening to Republican concerns about overspending was a nice gesture -- until he shut down any hopes of real dialogue by crassly telling Republican leaders: 'I won.' Even the White House's leaking of the comment was a slap at the Republican leadership, who'd expected Obama to adhere to the custom of keeping private meetings with congressional leadership, well, private.

"It's only gone downhill from there. The stimulus included zero Republican recommendations, and failed to get a single House Republican vote.

"It's not just the tactic of using Republicans for bipartisan photo-ops, and then cutting them loose before partisan decisions, that irks Obama's opponents. The new president wasted no time rushing forward with policies and legislation guaranteed to drive Republicans nuts. The first bill he signed into law was the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act -- a partisan hot-button that drew all of eight Republican supporters in the entire Congress. Then there was the swift reversal of Bush policies on abortion and embryonic-stem-cell research -- issues dear to the Republican base.

"And when Obama and the Democrats in Congress took up SCHIP -- the children's health-insurance bill that Republicans say vastly expands government's role in health care -- they had an easy chance for real bipartisanship

Favorite Answer

Nope!!

And I agree 100 percent with your choice for President in 2012.

I supported Clinton and McCain and I don't regret it.

Everyone hailed Obama as this great Messiah, but I saw right through him. What did he accomplish in Congress, I wondered?

I don't like McCain's policy on many things, but he was a POW, he made sacrifices for our country. That sets a precedent.

As for Clinton, Bill made some very egregious mistakes in the White House. But, that's how you learn... as someone who has experience in the white house, I feel like (Hillary) Clinton would have applied that as president.

I actually considered voting for Obama, when I first read about him. I really liked him and his charisma and diplomacy. But, I did some research and realized I didn't agree with his stand. That's important if you want to vote conscientiously.

I think it's important to be diplomatic and try to negotiate before rushing into war, but Hugo Chavez is a known enemy of the US. I would never trust him (Chavez).

Miguel is a cute name! (I know I've digressed, but whatever :-))

Many of my friends may have supported Obama and I mean this with all respect, I still love you, it's actually interesting to disagree and I'm still your friend and all that. :-)

• smiddy

I disagree, I agree that it is not basic to regarded the existence of suffering and understanding which you as a guy or woman who cares can no longer help to alleviate any of that suffering. yet I disagree along with your 2d fact that the worst suffering comes from understanding you have wasted your existence determining the thank you to stay with your self. i think of that any time it incredibly is spent to get to appreciate your self is time properly spent, no longer a waste.

i fail to see how many of those would be chalked up to a mistake made by obama... and it seems to be missing about 80% of the list

edit: kay - i'm sure i make at least one mistake everyday... and i doubt i'm the exception.

I am a registered voter and I voted. Not for Obama! I agree with you. People say that It is all about CHANGE. Heck ! CHANGE may be all we have left after Obama gets finished! I AGREE.

Source(s): myself

Where's that list from?

I asked a simple question!!! What's with the thumbsdown???

Thank God someone actually sees it like that. Too many people vote based on who they "like," and get this!

Franklin Roosevelt had a number of misstresses, smoked regularly, drank regularly, and did not attend church.

Hutler attended church regularly, was not married when he became a political figure, was a vegetarian, did not smoke, only drank on occasion, and was a charismatic speaker.

If we vote on people too much based on who they are personally, then events like WW2 happen. this is why people need to do research and form their own opinion based on what they think is right.

If you are calling the above list mistakes then yes I totally disagree.*

• New boss is same as the Old except this time at least we know the terrorist are going to hit us again.....

i agree with Firewomen. 100 million dollars really is a lot when you put it into context

ughhhh!!!!

.0027%

freakin ridiculous

• Kay

It's hard work to make one mistake a day.

Thanks for the list. Hope you don't mind if I use it