Terrible PMS. Medical advice?

I've had my period for 5 years. Over the past year, my pms has gotten consistently worse. Not so much with cramps, though they are pretty bad. I throw up alot, and my mood swings are very bad. Midol helps with the cramps and bloating, but it's the puking that I'm concerned with. Is there anything i can do?

You need to eat little and often at these times, digestive biscuits, ryvita or oatcakes. Also see if you can get some fresh ginger into your diet or ginger tea or peppermint tea, loads of fresh fruit and veggies. You say medical advice? Do you really want to be taking more medication at this time and if you are being sick so much is the Midol even staying in your system? Forgot to say try and cut back on caffeine as well at this time, coffee tea, fizzy drinks, it all doesnt help - sounds sooo boring but honestly it works... many years of pms, sickness and pain and just generally feeling so horrific - not cured and certainly not symptom free but considerably better.

Source(s): too many years of feeling the same way :)

I've been doing that for 43 years. You might find that you are craving a food or combo of food that makes you sick. Mine is popcorn, beer and ice cream, it's like I can't help myself. Since I have started menopause and only have 3 or 4 periods a year, that seems to be solving my problem, I also get horrible heartburn and acid reflux. I take something like pepcid ac and watch what I eat and that helps.