?

Spiritual question, please only answer if you are a spiritual and open minded person.?

Is it possible to feel someone's sprit in you who may have died a long time ago? I don't really know how else to word this. But hopefully somebody knows what I mean..I know this is really weird..

thank you for all your help!...and just to let you guys know, it was a very good "spirit " (if it is one) and i think i have an idea of who it is(was??). i don't think it was satan as i felt nothing malicious at all!

and no i dont literally think a spirit is 'inside' me thanks..

• elocin
    Favorite Answer

Your question is not weird. I will answer this from a Catholics position. When we die, our soul separates from our body. If you look back into Scripture you will see where when Jesus was on the Mountain with three of His apostles, on each side of Him was Moses, and Elijah both in Spirit. When our loved ones die, they need us to pray for them. If you go to a Catholic Book Store, you will be able to pick up some books on this and it may help you. One book I would suggest is Fruits of Medgugorje, By Janice O'connell

My understanding, albeit limited, is that most spirits leave the body and move on to other realms after death. It could be that some or all come back for another trip through life (reincarnation). Some spirits don't move on for various reasons- unfinished business, don't know they're dead, etc. It's unlikely, but not impossible that this spirit is the sould of one who died long ago. More likely you have some generic spirit from the spirit realm, maybe a spirit guide, maybe a malicious spirit. It could be something more ordinary as well. Try talking to the spirit, ask its name, you might be surprised at the response.

-Wilds

You already know what to do; You just don't want to do it. But things may not be as desperate as You think. Don't mess with the pills again, unless You have a prescription. Get some control over the shrooms and grass. You said You meditate? Resolve to use the natural drugs only when You have time to dedicate to meditation and be undisturbed. The nature of these visions will not be so upsetting later. I know it's hard to believe now, but there will come a time when You no longer want to use the mind-altering drugs. At that time, it won't seem like a sacrafice to give them up. You will find that You no longer want them or need them for meditation. Bright Blessings!

I think it's possible to feel "close" to someone who has died, in the sentimental sense. But if you literally think the spirit of a dead person is "inside" you...I'd pay a visit to a minister or a shrink. Seriously.

Often when I am troubled over something, an answer will suddenly come out of nowhere. I often feel my decision are being influenced from else where. Who knows what it is. God? someone's spirit? If it happens to you be grateful.

I don't think you're actually feeling their spirit. You're probably just a very sensitive person, and your emotions control you physically at times. I'm like that.

You mean in a paranormal sense...like you feel some type of energy inside you?

prepare to get attacked for the question from overly religious and non-religious types alike. i think what matters most is what you think will work for you. if you believe in it, then that's all that really matters. just be careful no matter what.

i think anything is possible. if you feel that this is something that is happening with you, you may want to try something in order to communicate. i personally avoid Ouija boards, but that's just something i don't feel safe with... it may totally work for you. but you can contact a local ghost investigating group... they may have some ideas that will work for you.

Indeed, anything is possible. Maybe those feelings are our own mind, or memories. Or maybe there is something supernatural to it.

However, as Paul wrote in the Bible, to be out of the body is to be present with the Lord.

Our personal acquaintance with those close to us seems to stay close and with us forever, never myself felt another persons spirit in me, thanks