Will the Swine Flu cause a Zombie outbreak?

If you say no then you're a ****** zombie!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, It already is according to the BBC.

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in London due to mutation of the H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1.

Similar to a scare originally found in Cambodia back in 2005, victims of a new strain of the swine flu virus H1N1 have been reported in London.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

• 4 years ago

From what we've seen so far, the answer is no-- no one afflicted with swine flu seems to have risen from the dead, or even to have taken an interest in shuffling around and eating other people. Of course, the possibility that victims will begin to rise from the dead in the future is one that should be noted by the very dedicated zombie survivalist, but again, I would say that the likelihood of this happening is very small. After all, if humankind got through the Black Plague without a zombie apocalypse, we should get through this just fine as well. If you're still nervous about it, maybe go to WalMart and buy a few guns, but it's nowhere near necessary to loot for them as yet.

• Katie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

if you mean zombie as in people that feel like zombies then yes lol!!

its just the flu, the dangerous thing about it is that it can cause pneumonia and make you feel like you been hit by a ton of bricks lol!!

so i guess in terms of how everyone will feel then yes we will all be zombies for a few days hahaha! the cure is brains! mmmmmmmmm brains!

• 1 decade ago

Just in case...I'm gonna start preparing my boat with tons of food and water. As soon as a zombie outbreak happens, I'm taking my husband and daughter and hauling *** to the middle of nowhere in the ocean.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Only piggies will be brought back to life. Whats happening is we're eating zombie piggy flesh and its making us ill. We however cannot catch it, only be made sick or risk dying.

• No, no zombies...

*RAWRRR, Human flesh*

-Pεɑce Out, Bε Hɑppy, Lifε is short ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes get the .45

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's the flu, not a rage virus.

• 1 decade ago

Hey calm down nothing is going to happen. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if different infections mix up or flu possible chance :o?????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.