Is your favourite band still your favourite band, if...?

Your favourite song is one of their most popular...if that makes sense?!?! :D Like if your favourite band is Metallica and your favourite song by them is Enter Sandman...or Queen and Bohemian Rhapsody or Led Zeppelin and Stairway To Heaven...you get the picture...I think!!! :) 'Cause I just... show more Your favourite song is one of their most popular...if that makes sense?!?! :D

Like if your favourite band is Metallica and your favourite song by them is Enter Sandman...or Queen and Bohemian Rhapsody or Led Zeppelin and Stairway To Heaven...you get the picture...I think!!! :)

'Cause I just saw...someone...say that some else wasn't a true Metallica fan 'cause their favourite song by Metallica was Enter Sandman... so does this make them not a true fan?

Does ANYONE have any idea what I'm talking about?!?!?!?! :D

MQ: What'cha listening toooo?!
Update: DeathCube, that doesn't make sense. Why would someone only know one song from their favourite band?
Update 2: Haha, that's okay...don't worry :)
Update 3: I'm very well thanks Lucy! And yourself?

Hey Sookie! :)

Hey Dudette!!