Good/bad news survey: The bad news is the swine flu pandemic is upon us. And...?

...the good news?

Come on, this thing's gotta have an upside. And I'm counting on all of you to provide it.

Star if you think the media's got a real winner on its hands with this one...

Y!A sez: Business & Finance > Corporations > Pharmaceutical Sales. Told you so...

• klelia
    Favorite Answer

good news: people will die.

Source(s): misanthrope

The good news is I just won the lottery! But we also have to worry about the swine flu.

I guess the upside would be that we have better medical technology than we did 100 yrs. ago. Or even 20 yrs. ago. Hopefully this will prevent many deaths that would have occurred without it. But yes....we do pay dearly for it.

Good news is that we get to wear those cool face masks.

I was SO jealous when the Japanese went around wearing them for the SARS outbreak.

They thought they were so great

: )

Swine flu insurance. It will make someone rich. As long as they don't get swine flu/

Maybe this will keep us out of Mexico. Wait no -- I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko!! man..

The upside is people with a grey pallor and black circles will be in-emos will be in!

The good news is we still have Y!A

The upside is quick weight loss.

sure it def has a big one on its hands i will give u a star! =] and this is badd news lol because i dont ant to get sick!

lol, this flu sounds scary!

Good news : More........ uh.............. Pharmaceutical sales? Y!A is right, but we're totally screwed.