Do you think that the swine flu virus was genetically engineered to boost sales of drug companies.?

I think the virus could have been genetically-engineered as a form of bio-weaponry this is because swine flu first occurred in Mexico where pigs and birds are rarely raised together so it could be possible that the rare combination of more than two different flu viruses were genetically-engineered to boost the... show more I think the virus could have been genetically-engineered as a form of bio-weaponry this is because swine flu first occurred in Mexico where pigs and birds are rarely raised together so it could be possible that the rare combination of more than two different flu viruses were genetically-engineered to boost the sales of drug companies. Developed countries can buy medicine from drug companies to get treatment but under developed countires are doomed if i say so my self. !!!!