Cow Disease Bird Flu & now Swine Flu? Will Fish Flu be next in the next year or two?

Squirrel flu is possible too u never know lol!

Favorite Answer

Mr SA...now I am cryin'...let's hpe and pray...the "NO FLU " arrives instead...so none will come is my answer! Hugs!

Doubt it only Flu ive had is Yahoo Flu' now that is a big epidemic looks like we've all got it''? and they dont seem to be any Cure mr Squirrel''?

Next will be The Chupacabre flu and Paris Hilton will be the first victim. :P

What about Cat flu!

• ?

Monkey Flu perhaps? but yeah....come to think of it, it very well could be Squirrel Flu...uh oh.

• Just as long as it's not the housefly flu, that would be trouble. How do you stay away from a fly?

We're done.

Nope, already did that. Don't you remember the mercury in the fish a few years back? I'm sure it will be something like dog related the next time.

Maybe everyone will shut up and realize it's actually just the normal human flu ! lol.

LOL, Maybe.

What about Squirrel Flu >:]

Just kidding :)

I got my bets on goat flu next.