Star if you like Adam Lambert!!!!!!!!?

And leave a comment :) please, please please, PLEASE PLEASE no haters. I'm not asking for negative or rude comments, or for that matter, even OPINIONS on who people like. I'm looking for ADAM LOVERS!!!!!!! If your a hater, don't waste my time, and don't waste yours. Just move on to the... show more And leave a comment :)

please, please please, PLEASE PLEASE

no haters. I'm not asking for negative or rude comments, or for that matter, even OPINIONS on who people like. I'm looking for ADAM LOVERS!!!!!!!

If your a hater, don't waste my time, and don't waste yours. Just move on to the next question. Thanks.

Here is why I love him:

He's AMAZING!!!! I mean, did you hear that note he did tonight!!!??? It was incredible!!! ANd his RANGE!!! he's just...vocally lightyears away from everyone else!! If he doesn't win, no one should, and America doesn't know talent!! He's the only one that deserves to win!! Ahh I love Adam Lambert he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

:)

I love him!!

REmeber to star and comment if you love him!!!

No haters. Please.

VOTE FOR ADAM!! ADAM LAMBERT FOR AMERICAN IDOL 2009!!!

I LOVE HIM!!!