Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Star if you like Adam Lambert!!!!!!!!?

And leave a comment :)

please, please please, PLEASE PLEASE

no haters. I'm not asking for negative or rude comments, or for that matter, even OPINIONS on who people like. I'm looking for ADAM LOVERS!!!!!!!

If your a hater, don't waste my time, and don't waste yours. Just move on to the next question. Thanks.

Here is why I love him:

He's AMAZING!!!! I mean, did you hear that note he did tonight!!!??? It was incredible!!! ANd his RANGE!!! he's just...vocally lightyears away from everyone else!! If he doesn't win, no one should, and America doesn't know talent!! He's the only one that deserves to win!! Ahh I love Adam Lambert he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

:)

I love him!!

REmeber to star and comment if you love him!!!

No haters. Please.

VOTE FOR ADAM!! ADAM LAMBERT FOR AMERICAN IDOL 2009!!!

I LOVE HIM!!!

Favorite Answer

YES! im an adam LOVER! hes amazing! vote for adam!! WHOOOO! everything about him is amazing! LOVE HIM! he did so good tonight. and what an entrance! ryan should never use those stairs again after adam did! lol!

You must be on the east coast, because it hasnt aired here in California yet!

So much for "Live" TV, I think we all figured that one out for good when Paula flubbed last year as the contestants we being judged on 2, oops, I mean 1 song.

Adam totally rocks the stage! I cant wait to see what he does next! And his hair! I wish I had hair like that!

I think its going to be Danny, Kris, and Adam in the top three, been saying it since the beginning, and I still believe it.

PS - Thought the judges' save was wasted!!

• Karen

yes he is. i read tons of articles about it(TMZ,AOL, YAHOO!) and saw a bunch of TV new reports(EXTRA!, The Daily Ten). On AOL a few weeks ago there were pictures of him from his Myspace page kissing another guy. Two weeks ago E! reported that him and his boyfriend went on a double date with Anoop Desai and Megan Joy Cokerey from American Idol. Figures all of the hot guys are gay.

He reminded me of a young Elvis tonight! I love his originality, his hot look and his smoking voice!

ADAM is AWESOME. He was AMAZING tonight, as usual. I don't really like the song he sang, but he performed it well. His entrance was awesome and the notes he hit were incredible. GO ADAM!

What's your question anyway??

I think he's ok. Good voice, fun to watch.

***Vote for Matt! Text vote to 5703**

yeah i agree with you! but what exactly is the question? haha lol

• i love adam! he is amazing singer! he is soo hot! he is great!

EXACTLY! Best performance so far I think :) LOVED IT!

Adam is awesome. :]