Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Have you ever seen Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black?

If so, which of the segments was the most terrifying to you? I had nightmares about the doll and all those teeth.

I guess if I saw it as a grownup I'd find it silly; as a 10 year old, it was the scariest thing I'd ever seen. :)

Favorite Answer

OMGosh! That was the coolest made for TV horror flick outside of a few classic episodes of Night Gallery..and of COURSE it had to be the doll and those teeth..and that knife!

I met her publicist in person once and asked him about that movie and he said that was the one scene everyone seemed to remember or ask about her most outside of her appearance in Easy Rider.

I was a teenager when Trilogy of Terror came out, so now I know I'm older than you are!

• TL

One of the best made for tv horror films ever made and Karen Black was excellent in all three episodes,especially the final one where she tries to fend off a possessed Zuni warrior doll that's heel bent ofn killing her.

Oh my gosh! I remember that movie. I saw it when I was a kid and that one with the doll scared me to death - I was like 6 or 7 :)

I remember I watched it at my grandma's house and she got mad at me because I told her it wasn't scary and then I kept waking her up all night because I was scared. Good memories.

• The one with the African Fetish Doll menacing Karen Black with that strange voice.

Still cracks me up!

I think I saw it from TV as kid! When the boy comes back from the dead and it is actually a monster... when the monster´s face jumped from the dark in the end, I was eek!

i watched that it wasent really that good im a horror fan so i like super scary movies i found that to be quite boring i laughed when i saw that doll thing