Circumcision, I'm curious...?

Of all the women here who say that they don't like uncircumcised penises, how many have actually been with a man who was uncircumcised. Having experienced both circumcised and uncircumcised men I have a hard time believing that anyone who has actually had sex with someone who was not circumcised would consider it a negative, so I am curious. Are you for or against circumcision and have you ever been with someone who was uncircumcised?

Favorite Answer

I agree with what you are saying. I have been with both and I MUCH MUCH prefer uncircumcised. I'm looking forward to hearing answers from woman who say they prefer circumcised, because I honestly don't understand how you can.

I am passionately against circumcision. It's a completely pointless, unnecessary procedure and there are no reasons for it, none. The foreskin is a natural and normal part of the whole penis.

• Connor

As a gay man I have to agree with what you are saying.

I'm against circumcision, most guys these days are. We know the dammage it does and the sensitivity it takes away. I'm restoreing my foreskin and you would be suprized at how much sensitivity you get back and how much better orgasms get.

Once most people are with a penis that functions normaly they usually prefer it.

-Connor

My present uncircumcised man arrived after I'd been with several circumcised men.

I have had no relations with circumcised men since I met my current uncircumcised lover, but the difference between circd sex and uncircd sex is very obvious to me.

All my circumcised men seemed too anxious to reach their own orgasms and too caught up in getting their own pleasure. And they often left me unsatisfied, leaving me irritable, aggravated, and frustrated as hell.

Circumcised men are more rough and they tend to ‘pound away’ at me. With them, I seldom achieved orgasm.

During circumcised intercourse, it always felt like there were two sexual experiences going on—his and mine. It was never making love—it was only ‘F...ing.’ And most of the time our movements were out of sync. I was often left frustrated and feeling used

—leaving me feeling blue.

My uncircumcised man is very tender, passionate, and loving. Sex is more relaxed, mellow, and gentle with him than it was with circumcised men.

My uncircd man takes more time. I could make love with him for hours (and sometimes do). He is softer and gentler than the circumcised ones were. During circumcised intercourse, my noises and utterings sounded painful because it was close to painful at times! With my uncircd lover, they are more cooing, purring, and sounds of contentment, in response to the pleasure I'm feeling.

My uncircumcised partner is more sensitive, but I tend to think it is because he has a natural penis—hence, he is more delicate—he is more in touch with his penis—and his penis is more in touch with his heart.

When my uncircumcised man is inside me, he moves more smoothly, more gently, which is what I need.

Also, a natural penis feels more filling and seems to have an extra gliding sensation inside me. My current uncircd lover is usually in close physical contact with me, adding to the feeling of intimacy.

I usually have multiple orgasms with my uncircd partner that I didn't have with circumcised partners. My uncircd man gives me more frequent, powerful, all-encompassing orgasms. On a scale of 1-10, my natural orgasms rate a 12.

With my uncircd partner, I can relax and enjoy, knowing it will lead to orgasm.

After intercourse with my uncircd partner, I am much more relaxed, peaceful, fulfilled—brimming over with contentment. Bedtime sex often leaves me purring in my sleep and needing an early morning quickie before we get up. The afterglow can last for most of the day, making me horny for him that night.

.

I wholeheartedly agree with you! My motto is:

Once you go intact, you never go back!