Wiccans and NeoPagans; how many of you believe in a supernatural Goddess or God?

This question was sparked by an earlier one. I'm curious to know how many Wiccans and other NeoPagans actually believe that their gods and goddesses are actual supernatural entities, rather than just metaphors and allegories for the forces of nature and the human psyche? I'm a Wiccan high priest (Georgian... show more This question was sparked by an earlier one. I'm curious to know how many Wiccans and other NeoPagans actually believe that their gods and goddesses are actual supernatural entities, rather than just metaphors and allegories for the forces of nature and the human psyche?
I'm a Wiccan high priest (Georgian and Alexandrian, if anyone cares), and I have never heard of any NeoPagans who actually believed in their deities as supernatural entities. But another NeoPagan here on this list said that she thought that most NeoPagans do think of their deities in this way. So, NeoPagans all, what do you believe your gods and goddesses are? Also, if you could state what flavor of NeoPagan you are, and what part of the world you live in, I'd appreciate that too. Long answers are fine, so are short ones, just really curious.
Update: A couple edits: I asked this of Wiccans and NeoPagans, but I very much appreciate the input from knowledgeable Christians and others as well. Thank you! I should have also posted, I'm in the Seattle area, which happens to have a very large NeoPagan population. Aine's Daughter: For whatever it's... show more A couple edits:
I asked this of Wiccans and NeoPagans, but I very much appreciate the input from knowledgeable Christians and others as well. Thank you!

I should have also posted, I'm in the Seattle area, which happens to have a very large NeoPagan population.

Aine's Daughter: For whatever it's worth, I too had a NDE many years ago, which led me to the Lady Brigid. You and I have interpreted these experiences differently, but it sounds like we've had very similar experiences nonetheless. Thank you for sharing yours!
Update 2: Update: Okay, so, depending on you you "score" it, it looks like you guys are about a 50/50 split. Very interesting, and not at all what I expected. This has given me a lot to think about regarding the nature of my faith community as a whole. Thank you to all who responded!