Sam asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

If Houston eliminates Portland today when is game 1 against Lakers?

When is game 1 of Houston vs. Lakers if the Blazers get eliminated today?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the other games. All first round series must finish first before the second round begins.

Wait until the Blazer girls see this question...

• 4 years ago

Portland couldn't win in Houston because Houston doesn't mess around in their home court. I understand you Lakers fan want to show your support, but there is no way Lakers can sweep the Rockets. It would take a miracle for Lakers to pull that off. Lakers are blinded by the Kobe, Bynum and Gasol trio but do they all score 20-30 in a game together? probably not. There's so many reasons why Lakers can't sweep the Rockets. They could beat them in the playoffs though I'm sure. If you like me to keep going I can. As far as Bulls, They have a chance but because that series is way to close anyone can win this ball game. one more thing.. this sweep I hear about from several lakers fan makes me think of their dumb a$$ pride and too much damn confidence.

• 1 decade ago

It will be this weekend, probably Sunday.

The reason is because traditionally ABC tries to schedule either Game 7s of the first round or Game 1s of a "popular" 2nd round series in the 3rd weekend of the playoffs. If the Rockets win today there'll be enough time to justify Lakers vs. Rockets starting this weekend. And you bet ABC wants to schedule the Lakers as often they can.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think portland will get eliminated 2nite, but the next series wont start till the weekend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think portland will get eliminated 2nite, but the next series wont start till the weekend.

• 1 decade ago

Mostly likely Next Monday. I think T-mac will start playing baseball now if he sees his team make past the first round.

• 1 decade ago

well i hope that series goes 7 for the sole fact that besides game 1 its been an awesome series!

• 1 decade ago

I would have to think Monday, because they would have to not get to far ahead of the east schedule.

• 1 decade ago

next year

• 1 decade ago

i guarantee you portland is NOT losing tonight :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.