What do you think of my list of the top 10 most influential Rock bands?

1. The Beatles - their influence is undeniable, even if you're not a fan. this one is probably the most obvious choice on the list. 2. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Very innovative guitar work, the epitome of 60's Blues rock. 3. Black Sabbath - arguably the first 'real' metal band. Many... show more 1. The Beatles - their influence is undeniable, even if you're not a fan. this one is probably the most obvious choice on the list.

2. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Very innovative guitar work, the epitome of 60's Blues rock.

3. Black Sabbath - arguably the first 'real' metal band. Many might give the title to Led Zeppelin, but it's Sabbath in my opinion.

4. King Crimson - many will disagree with this choice, and put Pink Floyd or Yes instead. In terms of prog music, I'd say they were pretty damn influential.

5. The Stooges - was a huge influence on the Punk movement.

6. Joy Division - practically defined the post-punk/gothic rock sound.

7. My Bloody Valentine - was the major influence on the shoegazing genre.

8. The Pixies - if it wasn't for them, bands like Nirvana and Radiohead wouldn't sound the way they do.

9. Nirvana - brought Grunge to the mainstream. Like the Beatles, it's hard to argue this, even if you're not a fan.

10. Fugazi - again, not a very popular choice, they deserve a spot on here in my opinion, if only for the numberer of hardcore punk, noise rock, post-hardcore and emo bands that cite them as an influence.

How would you change this list? What does your own list look like?
Try to focus more on influence, and less on your personal preference. I admit I might have been biased while compiling the list, but there are a couple of bands on there that I'm not a big fan of (Fugazi, MBV, the KC, ..).
Update: Yep, I was sad to drop Led Zepp in favor of Black Sabbath.