Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp?

Who's your favorite and why? ... Or both?

• Steve
    Favorite Answer

Leonardo DiCaprio is an amazing actor, his ability to branch out and play different character types so convincingly is incredible (recently saw Body of Lies and Revolutionary Road). Depp on the other hand is overrated. It seems like in every role he plays the same eccentric and smug character (maybe with the exception of Blow).

Ok I now realize this is not a question about who is the more talented actor, but who is more "dreamy" ...haha I feel out of place

Johnny Depp. He's talented, versatile and handsome! Leo looks horrible these days and I don't really care for his films. Titanic was the WORST waste of 45 minutes in my entire life (I lasted 45 minutes before I walked out and got my money back!!)

omg johnny depp all the way,pleez theres no competition, when you really look at hm, leo is not really al that good looking in the face, he jus has a lot of sex appeal, i dnt kno how. but yeah johnny d is the hottest esp. in his prime have you ever watched 21 jump street.........

Johnny is my hero and I'm not 12 :p ... loved him since 21 Jump Street Days.... most people just love him from the most recent stuff and bc he's popular or whatever...

Leonardo DiCaprio..

of course--

Romeo+Juliet is perfect!

i wish i'm Leo's Juliet:)

Leo...he seems more "real" to me, probably because Johnny is a superstar with the 12 year olds right now.

Leo. He's just really handsome especially in Romeo and Juliet and Titanic.

God! So hot.

Leonardo DiCaprio =]

better actor,,, & Much more fine....sexy! haha

I think both cuz there so attractive!!!