Energy Drink Poll: Red Bull, Monster, or AMP?

Our five-year-old prefers Monster, says it goes down easier, and the buzz lasts right through recess. Our two-year-old can't express herself verbally yet, but she does seem to swing higher and farther on the dining room chandelier when she's had a couple of Red Bulls. And the baby's always shown a... show more Our five-year-old prefers Monster, says it goes down easier, and the buzz lasts right through recess. Our two-year-old can't express herself verbally yet, but she does seem to swing higher and farther on the dining room chandelier when she's had a couple of Red Bulls. And the baby's always shown a preference for anything made by Mountain Dew; plus, the Red Bull and Monster seem to bring on the projectile vomiting, so I'm guessing AMP is probably his favorite.

My question: Should we stop catering to their individual tastes, and try to get them all drinking the same stuff? I'm leaning toward AMP, because they always send us these great dollar-off coupons in the mail. Or would we be bad parents for forcing our children to help us save money?

Star if you think my wife should have breast-fed our three kids instead.

Y!A sez: Food & Drink > Entertaining. Yeah, most of the time...
Update: Thumbs down on your answers aren't coming from me, friends. WTF...