Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Did Linda only win Hells Kitchen because she was old?

She should have cooked old trout as a speciality dish to match what she is.

Best Answer

bloody hell Aimee you been getting a manicure on those claws???

She won cause Ade was a knob!

OH!!! How harsh!

Linda Evans was voted the winner simply because she was so gracious, never moaned, never had a cross word and certainly did not back stab. Ade was my early favourite, but his constant bitching behind the other contestant's backs, put me off him completely.

Linda had dignity and poise, got on with the job and was just a lovely sweet lady. I'm glad she won.

I think Rock should win because he has the experience as well as the creativity to be a Head Chef. Bonnie seems like she needs a little more time before she can lead a kitchen

You're asking to go on the naughty step and be grounded , my girl !

She won because she rose above the others, didn't panic and only used one swear word and also got the work done, graciously and with a smile.

Mind you , if she'd had old trout instead of having crabs ( LOL!) it my still have had shell in it ( which I suspect was bits of false nails ! )

um not that i care, but i dont think the hells kitchen guy really cares about age

Don't be so cheeky Aimee - you will be 'old' one day!!! No I think people saw what a genuinely lovely lady Linda was and it voting was very close between her and Ade anyway.

How rude and shallow are you?!! I'll answer that - very.

Linda won because she is sweet, down to earth, sincere, hard working and a great laugh. She doesn't mind laughing at herself either.

She won it because she was consistent, did not complain at all and was a thoroughly lovely person. You are very harsh. I'd love to see you at 66.

• momof3

No think she had all the older women and men who remembered Dynasty days vote for her lol (I am one of the older people by the way who rememberlol)>

I thought her face looked terrible all the make up off in one foul swoop and brought out her spots thought steam deep cleansed pmlrof

• thats not very nice but well done linda x