Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Can you believe they're making a sequel to such a shi*** movie called twilight?

I didn't know they made sequels to shi tty a s s movies until now cuz I don't watch them. Wow.

Best Answer

pshht i dont even know why she wrote more books in that series! its sooo stupidddd!!!

Yes I can believe it because there are people, like me, who really love the series. Regardless of people like you trying to bring down the movie, there are fans out there. There are 4 books and there are most likely going to be five movies. The fourth one, breaking dawn, will probably be made into 2 films much like Harry Potter 7. So you have a good few years to go until they stop making the movies so you might as well get used to it.

Debbie Does Dallas starring the original Debbie. (Self explanatory) Die Quick: Willis kills the bad guy instantly and the movie is over in 5 minutes after exploding a mere 100 buildings. Exorcist IV: The Conversion. She goes to church, gets born again, and becomes a Jehova's Witness. No wait, that would be scarier than the first movie.

Some people actually like this movie, others dont. There are people in this world like you who think that you have the best taste in the world. really? no. no body does. Producers make a sequel cuz girls want more of 'Edward Cullen' oooohhh.

This movie may not be the best movie in the world, but just suck it up. cmon....dont complain. JUST DONT WATCH THE FREAKING MOVIE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!!!!

Geez

I do believe they are making a sequel and the books seriously ROCK! Why dont you just act like it never existed and get over it??

The books rock and so will the movies! Live with it!

It's entertaining to some people. Get over it already.

there's 4 books Breaking dawn is the last.

"kate boardman"

If you don't like it don't watch it.

Dumb teenage girls don't know it's shite, cause they don't real art from their elbows. so they'll pay to go see it.

it's all about the money. the movie producers will squeeze every drop of money from anything they can get their hands on.

there are 3 books.

so there will be 3 movies.

Twilight

New Moon

Eclipse

well your really weird cause I and I love them