Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does your eye color mean,....Check it out?

Eye Color?

* Brown

* Blue

* Hazel

* Green

* Gray

* Black

* Heterochromia( a different color for each eye )

* Violet

* Other

Brown

Your brown eyes mean wiseness. You are very smart and wise. Sometimes you can get to your wild side but who doesn't!

Blue

Your blue eyes mean creativity. You are a great artistic. You are not afraid to show what talents you have.

Hazel

You hazel eyes mean brightness. You are a nice person that everyone enjoys to be around.

Green

Your green eyes mean braveness. You are a very brave person. You are not afraid to stand up for yourself and you family and friends.

Gray

Your gray eyes mean shyness. You are shy to meet new people. Even talking to some people you know you get shy.

Black

Your black eyes mean sweetness. You are always nice and sweet to everyone. No one would hate you unless they had a pretty good reason!

Heterochromia( a different color for each eye )

Your heterochromia eyes mean unique. You are different from everyone else but in a good way. You like to do things differently than other people.

Violet

Your violet eyes mean prettyness. Your eyes stand out and everyone can see how pretty they are.

Other

You have a different color for eyes. What would you describe your eye colors like?

-----------------------

Do you like it?,.....

Good u ppl,...like it,...I have Brown eyes,....

• Favorite Answer

mine is hazel.. means brightness.. ya! that's true 4 sure everyone luvs to b around me..

thanx.. ;D

Green- Brave? Me huh? Yeah when my family is threatened i will say a few mean words. Like going to my brothers football game this drunk women pushed my little brother down the stadium stairs he was in shock he got hurt though. So yeah i told her that she needed to go some were else. because she was fighting with someone on the stadium because there was tons of teenagers standing up in the front. I left because i had to cool off. I took my little brother with me. I would have kicked that women's *** though. she laid a finger on my little brother again. Sadly i found out that i knew that person from way back.

Source(s): Just an experiance i had with being brave. I like this!
  • .

Green

But the blue eyes description sounds more like me.

Green

• Brown

• gudds

Black

hey cool post!

• mz dee

Brown

Brown

:-)

• I Have Brown Eyes But I`m Not Wise Or Smart At All : ((

• Reyna

Hair: blonde. In the summer it's more of a light golden blonde, but during the winter when there isn't much sun it darkens a bit. When its wet its almost a light brown too. Eyes: blue. Hints of grey and darker blue in them Background: Caucasian, Canadian, dutch, and I have like 2% native in me, which is strange because I look nothing like a native. My jaw and mouth a like a native's

Blue