What is your honest opinion of The Miz?

So far, he's impressed me. I've noticed lately (the past year) that he has improved big time in the ring. Tonight, he has shown he can handle the mic pretty well too. He used to not be able to even get one word out (during the Diva Search). I hope he sticks around and kicks @ss.

• vv
    Favorite Answer

I wasn't big on him at first, I thought he was a reality show hog, But I was wrong. He is improved so much, granted, Morrison makes him look good. But, Miz makes Morrison look good on the mic. The Miz has the all around package. If WWE booked him in the right way he could be a mega star. Also, just because Morrison has a unique move set, that doesn't mean that Miz is a bad wrestler. Far from it, the guy is capable of putting on great matches. If booking let him get a few clean pins over bigger names, or at least was made to look like their equal - even gave him some one on one PPV matches - then I can guarantee you the people on here would view Miz in an entirely different way. I don't really think Miz gets the credit he deserves. He has improved a lot these past twelve months, his performance on RAW a few weeks ago was great. Just because John Morrison has potential, doesn't mean The Miz doesn't. I like that the Miz has finally stepped up and wants to join the "Big League" The Miz has a future and won't be released.

Mike Mizanin as a "Wrestler" Bores Me...

I Find Him Annoying.

He was Only Entertaining while with Morrison , because They Worked Off of Each Other. They were Funny.

Now , as a Singles Performer , in the WWE Mid Card , on a Main Eventer Filled Show...What does He do? Job...

Miz was Never Good as a Singles Performer on SD! , I mean , putting Miz over on Matt Hardy?? Please...

He Worked Great in a Tag Team , because JoMo could Carry Him , and Tag Him Out when He got Stale.

IDK...Maybe it's the Fedora , the Lame Finisher , the Stupid Moniker "The Chick Magnet" , or something else...but I just don't Find Mizanin as The Miz Entertaining.

Could be Looking at the Next Member of the "Future Endeavored" List...

Source(s): This Statement has been ™ by Me.

It's quite funny how much a dislike for a wrestler can change within one show. At first, I wasn't a fan of The Miz at all, but after his mic work last night on Raw, he quickly got my attention. The fact that he used his heel tactics of some cheap heat (towards the fans) then straight into the main event type guy like Cena, makes a name for himself. Kudos to Miz for that promo to put him over on Raw.

Now I never considered him to be one of the greatest wrestlers or even a good wrestler, but he still has room to grow especially on Raw. As we know, basically knowing how to work a mic and the crowd will put you up, which is 'groovy' for Miz. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here and how he carries himself. All in all, I'm impressed and looking forward to the Miz going solo.

Yeah he has definitley improved over the past year, whilst teaming up with John Morrison. I think John Morrison is a 5 star wrestler and The Miz has learnt from him. The Miz is continuously improving. I don't reallylike him, but I respect him, cause he's definiltey better than some other guys and he's improved immensly. His mic skills have always been fairly decent.

x

I will say his wrestling ability has gotten better and so has his mic skills but I don't think that The Miz is a good singles superstar. In my opinion he should stick to Tag Team. Now it's time to see if he can carry his own weight.

I like the guy. He seems to have improved a lot while working with Morrison, and if given the opportunity he could work well alone now. The thing is that under all the RAW main-eventers, he could get pushed under and not have a chance to show off his talents. I'd like to see him in the US Championship title picture. If not, he won't get is time to shine and he could join the We wish him all the best in his future endeavors list. x

• 1990

He's iomproved alot from the fiorst time i saw him in the WWE, he's getting to grips with tmic skills and showing his character more and he's gotten really good in the ring theese days. I'm not really a fan of him, but it's good to see him improve. That promo against Cena did it for me if he keeps it up maybe he'll be big in the E.

When he first started I thought he was a joke but since than he has impressed me I thought he and John Morrison were a great team. I also think Miz is good at promos

• Not a big fan of the Miz, but I think he is good. Last night he didn't wrestle, but he did cut a cocky promo which fit his personality real well.

I think Miz will have a good singles career on Raw. I can see him winning the U.s belt not to sure about the Wwe title.

Miz is improving.

He's getting better at mic skills and impressive too.

I think he will get a good storyline soon