? asked in 社會及文化禮儀 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯成英文ok??help help help

旁白:在古代的一條村中,住着一戶家庭.成員有两兄弟.長兄為人虛偽,不勤力,整天遊手好聞,不務正業.弟弟就非常勤力,每天都十分努力工作,人又誠實.

弟弟:哥哥我去破柴,你去唔去?

哥哥:我不去,咁辛苦.

旁白:不久,弟弟上到山上,破柴了.突然,他不小心把斧頭拋入水中,他不知所惜了.

弟弟:哎!點算.

突然,湖面上有神仙出現,她是一位女神.她拿出一把金斧頭問呢把斧頭係未你,他說這不是我的,一會兒,神又拿出一把銀斧頭問他,他又答不是,他說:他的斧頭是十分殘舊的.女神見他誠信於是獎勵所有斧頭給他.他十分高興.

弟弟:哥哥今天女神見我誠實送了給我.

哥哥:講件事出來,為甚麼咁好?

弟弟:我今天不小心把斧頭拋入水中,湖面上出現一個女神,她拿出一把金斧頭問我,我說這不是我的.她見我誠實,就送斧頭比我.

不久,哥哥有樣學樣,去湖邊假裝拋了斧頭,不久她拿出一把金斧頭問他,他立刻沖口而出說是.女神氣憤地駡他不誠,實,連他的斧頭都没收.

哥哥:why?我真是愚蠢了.

Rating
  • Vinci
    Best Answer

Aside: There was a family lived in a village in ancient. The bigger brother was hypocritical, lasy, always doing nothing. But the little brother was very hard, he worked hard everyday, he also was a honest person.

以上回答內容是本人經驗(Vinci Cheung),不可能於任何網頁或書本上找到!版權所有,未經許可,請勿複製作任何用途!!!

Little brother: Brother, I am going to find some firewood, would you like to come with me?

Bigger brother: I am not going, it is so hard.

Aside: Later, the little brother went on a hill to find firewood. Suddenly, He fell his ax into the water, he did not to know what to do.

Little brother: Oh! What should I do now?

Suddenly, a celestial appeared, she was a fairy. She took out a gold ax and asked the liitle brother,' Is this your ax?' He said,' No, that is mot mine.' A little while, she asked him again with a silver ax,' Is this yours?',' No, that is not mine.' He replied,' My ax is very old.' The fairy thought he was a honest person, and gave him all the axes. He was very happy.

Little brother: Brother, a fairy gave these to me for my honest.

Bigger brother: Tell me what has happened. Why this happened?

Little brother: I fell my ax into the water today, and a fairy appeared on the lake, she held a gold ax and asked me of that was mine, I said that not mine, then she gave me the ax for my honest.

Later, the bigger brother threw his ax in the lake like his little brother, and the fairy held a gold ax to ask him if this was his ax, the bigger brother said yes at once. The fairy scolded him angrily for his dishonest, she also took away his ax for punishment.

Bigger brother: Why? I am so stupid!

以上內容全為本人自行翻譯,不是用一般翻譯軟件協助,如內容文法有誤,請予以改正。

Source(s): 以上回答內容是本人經驗(Vinci Cheung),不可能於任何網頁或書本上找到!版權所有,未經許可,請勿複製作任何用途!!!

翻譯到嘅英文如下:

Aside: In a village in ancient times, a family lives. Members have Brother. The elder brother is false , hardworking strength , hands are easy to smell that swim all day , do no decent work . Younger brother's very hardworking strength , work hard very much every day, people are honest.

Younger brother: I go to break the firewood, the elder brother, you go well?

Elder brother: I do not go , work hard.

Aside: , reach to the mountain on the younger brother , has broken the firewood. Suddenly, in he threw the axe and entered water because of carelessness, it has been cherished that he has wondered.

Younger brother: Hey! Count.

Suddenly , there are immortals that appeared on the lake surface, she is a goddess. It is asked and has not tied the axe that she takes out a gold axe you, he says this is not me, for a moment, god take out one silver axe ask him whether he it answers to be no also, he says: His axe is very incomplete and old. The goddess sees then his sincerity reward all axes to him. He is very glad .

Younger brother: The elder brother, the goddess sees me give honestly to me today.

Elder brother: Tell a thing, why is it good?

Younger brother: In I throw the axe and enter water because of carelessness today, a goddess appears on the lake surface, she takes out a gold axe and asks me , I say this is not me. She sees that I am honest, gives the axe than I.

Soon, the elder brother has kind to study kind, go to the lakeside to pretend to throw the axe, she takes out a gold axe and asks him , he says unthinkingly and says so at once soon. Goddess sincere he have angry, real, even his axe? Accept .

Elder brother: why? I am really unwise.

Voice Over: In ancient times a village, there lived a family. Members of the two brothers. Brother being hypocritical, not hardworking, good游手heard all day, attending to their proper duties. His brother would be very hard, very hard work every day , people are honest.

Brother: I went to break his brother firewood, do not you go to?

Brother: I am not going too hard.

Voice-over: Soon, his younger brother on the hill, breaking the wood. All of a sudden, he does not care the ax into the water, he did not know what a pity.

Brother: hey! Count.

Suddenly, the lake, there are gods, she is a goddess. She took out a gold ax ax Department asked it not to you, he said that it was not me, while, God took out a silver ax and asked him, he and A is not, he said: he is a very old ax. goddess of good faith so rewarding to see him give him all the axes. he was very pleased.

Brother: his brother today, I honestly see her sent to me.

Brother: talk things out, why do good too?

Brother: I do not care the ax into the water, a goddess of the lake, she took out a gold ax ask me, I said that it was not me. She see me honest, than I send an ax.

Shortly afterwards, his brother follow suit, pretend to throw a hatchet lake, and soon took out a gold ax she asked him, he immediately felt that yes. Goddess angrily scolded he did not sincere, it is, even his ax are confiscated.

Brother: why? I am really stupid.

Source(s): 網址

Elder brother: I do not go , work hard.

Younger brother: Hey! Count.

Elder brother: why? I am really unwise.

Source(s): ME