Sylvia asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫將幾句英文”中翻英”,謝謝大家

麻煩大家謝謝!有點急!

1.我很羨慕你能夠生活在乾淨無污染的環境中

2.這裡是我的出生地,雖然是個小鎮,但我非常的熱愛這裡的風土民情

3.能請問你一個問題嗎?你寄給我的水滴狀郵票好特別,這在你的國家,這種郵票是不是很普遍?

4.請問需要我寄禮物回送給你嗎?

5.我真的希望,我能回寄個小禮物,表示我對你的謝意!請你一定要告訴哦!

6.我真的做夢也想不到,竟然能夠得到這張郵票,我一定好好珍惜它

7.我們一起為他加油,希望他今年能扭轉劣勢,榮登冠軍!

8.我真的太感謝你了,無法用言語表達出我的謝意,只能再次的感謝你

to:海綿寶寶

這個網址翻譯的不夠自然啦…謝謝你的好意

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.我很羨慕你能夠生活在乾淨無污染的環境中

I envy you that you can live in the clean environment without pollution.

2.這裡是我的出生地,雖然是個小鎮,但我非常的熱愛這裡的風土民情

This is the place where I was born. Although it is a small town, I like the custom here very much.

3.能請問你一個問題嗎?你寄給我的水滴狀郵票好特別,這在

你的國家,這種郵票是不是很普遍?

May I ask you a question?The waterdrop-shaped stamp you sent me is so special. Is this kind of stamp common in your country?

4.請問需要我寄禮物回送給你嗎?

Do I have to send a present back to you?

5.我真的希望,我能回寄個小禮物,表示我對你的謝意!請你一定要告訴哦!

I really hope that I can send a present back to you to show my gratitude for you! Please tell me!

6.我真的做夢也想不到,竟然能夠得到這張郵票,我一定好好珍惜它

I can't figure it out even in my dream that I can such a stamp. I will cherish it definitely.

7.我們一起為他加油,希望他今年能扭轉劣勢,榮登冠軍!

Let's cheer him up together. Hoping that he can turn back the odd and won the championship!

8.我真的太感謝你了,無法用言語表達出我的謝意,只能再次的感謝你

I am really thankful to you that it can't be describe by words. All I can do is to thank you again.

Source(s):

1.我很羨慕你能夠生活在乾淨無污染的環境中

1.I am very envious of you can live in a clean pollution-free environment

2.這裡是我的出生地,雖然是個小鎮,但我非常的熱愛這裡的風土民情

2. This is my place of birth, is a small town, but I very much love for the local people here

3. To ask you a question? Send me the drop you like a good special stamps, which in your country, such stamps are not very common?

4.請問需要我寄禮物回送給你嗎?

4. Will I need to send gifts back to give you?

5.我真的希望,我能回寄個小禮物,表示我對你的謝意!請你一定要告訴哦!

5. I really hope that I can send a small gift to express my thanks to you! Must tell you Oh!

6.我真的做夢也想不到,竟然能夠得到這張郵票,我一定好好珍惜它

6. I really could not think of dream, this has to be stamps, I will certainly treasure it

7.我們一起為他加油,希望他今年能扭轉劣勢,榮登冠軍!

7. Refueling for him to join us in the hope that he can turn the tide this year, crowned champion!

8.我真的太感謝你了,無法用言語表達出我的謝意,只能再次的感謝你

8. I really thank you, Words can not express my gratitude, but thank you again

Source(s): 翻譯

1.I am envious of you can live in a clean pollution-free environment

2.I was born here, although is a small town, but I very much love the people here, endemic

3.To ask you a question? Send me the drop you like a good special stamps, which in your country, such stamps are not very common?

4.Will I need to send gifts back to give you?

5.I really hope that I can send a small gift to express my thanks to you! Must tell you Oh!

6.I really could not think of dream, this has to be stamps, I will certainly treasure it

7.Refueling for him to join us in the hope that he can turn the tide this year, crowned champion!

8.I really thank you, Words can not express my gratitude, but thank you again