Why didn't Jonathan Taylor Thomas show up last night (Sunday 4/26/09) on the TVLand awards?

Home Improvement was the first up to win an award, presented by Jamie Lee Curtis.

Why didn't JTT show up with the rest of the H.I. gang??

Thanks! :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There's been a lot of 'bad blood' between JTT and Tim Allen because when Jonathan said he would go to college, he made a movie the next year, instead of going back oh H.I. Also, zac bryan and jonathan apparently had some quarrels and and uncomfortable connection because Jonathan's fame skyrocketed while Zac's didn't go as far. So I think Jonathan is a great guy but needs to get over his past and make a comeback.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

it could be that he was still in school. i remember watching e hollywood's true story thing on home improvement and tim allen was interviewed after jonathan left the show saying he was frustrated with him. and there was a short clip of tim allen talking about jonathan when he came back for his last episode, which was the x-mas show, saying that they didn't want him there. hope this helps! i heart jtt too! i heard there was also a lot of tension between the boys, like zac and jonathan. zac got jealous that jonathan was so much more famous so they had a few fights.

Source(s): e hollywood true story: home improvement
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG he didnt, y wouldnt he... he was like the best!!! OMG OMG OMG, I didnt even know that this was going on... O my damn, I didnt know that! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.