Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 decade ago

Do You Think Alleged Killers Like Casey Anthony And Philip Markoff Are Happy With All This Swine Flu Coverage?

I mean it's taking attention off their pending court cases. Get everyone nice and paranoid so we forget that Casey Anthony murdered her 2 yr old daughter and that Philip Markoff 'Craigslist Killer' is a suspected serial killer and theif.

Favorite Answer

Lol, look Swine flu is right now affecting a whole country that is right next to the United States. You better be thankful the news media aint dumb enough to heavily cover something that really is not that important like Philip Markoff or Casey Anthony . Open your eyes there are killers , robbers , lies everywhere.

If you want to know about it just start doing your own search and stop complaining.

This is one of the dumbest questions I've ever read in my entire life. Serial killers are emotionless to death and kill out of fantasy.

try google