R&P: Who would you rather make mad, passionate love to? (PART XIII!)?

Iggy Pop (in his younger days) or Anthony Kiedis?

MA: The Stooges or RHCP?

Yes, it has been a long time!!

Niandra Lades: I know, that's why I compared this two! They look similar!

• Punch
    Favorite Answer

Hey Kristy.. nice to see us back to asking Fun questions!!

Iggy POP

yesterday today and tomorrow

One afternoon in 1972, I was sitting in a shady café holding court with an assortment of pretentious filth as the sun began to be swollowed up by night and the hours melted into each other. I remember beginning a dissertation on the wonders of minimalist compser Charlemagne Palestine.. When who walks through the door but Iggy Pop and David Bowie.. Having met Iggy at underground Comedian Lois Dengrove’s performance at Catch a Rising Star just a week earlier I invited them to join us at the table.. After some light discussion about Warhol’s latest film.. I invited David and Iggy to join me for an evening of what I hoped would be pure filth. Arriving at my decrepid flat, I pored drinks while they laid out the gnarled enhancements for the evening, a motley assortment of narcotics.. which we quickly niped into.. as the moments becan to shift in to something surreal.. Iggy began to strip off his leathers that apparently he had worn for weeks without changing.. Bowie seems near comatose in the corner as I undress and Iggy and I begin slicing each other with razorblades and rubbing against each other in a strange ritualistic dance of passion and strangeness.. Bowie looks like he’s going to be nauseas at the site of our blood soaked love.. When there’s a knock on the door.. It’s my young neighbor Kristy who came by to borrow a cup of snobbery.. She screams at the mere sight of Bowie and the two of them were last seen off down the hall leaving Iggy and I exploring the various contours of each other’s bodies….

LOL it could have happened…..

Iggy Pop

The Stooges

Anthony Kiedis:)

Ummm RHCP

OMG! What a fabulous choice!!

Iggy's got moves like none I've ever seen before... but Anthony... always had a little thing for Anthony.

It's a toss up ~ I'd be happy with either ;-D

MA: RHCP

I'm so sorry it's been a long time!!

(Just back from a romantic weekend away with the Huzz.... oink!)

I'd **** Iggy Pop

It's hard to say... The Stooges were a powerful act and incredibly influential, but the RHCP are a relaxing, reliable standby. I'll go with... RHCP by a hair.

Anthony Kiedis + Me = Mad, passionate love.

MA: The Stooges

take care

dave

Iggy. I imagine he'd be freakin' Crazy!

ma: I think The Stooges.

!!!

Hmm, I wonder! ;D

< So pretty. ><

That would be great. Mmmmm.

But don't get me wrong, Anthony Kiedis is almost as, mmmm.

MA: The Stooges! :D

• Anthony Kiedis

RCHP!

Morrissey TOTALLY - been loving him since the second I saw him. Favorite Smiths song eh ... that's a toughie. This Night Has Opened My Eyes is really good.