promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Janet Napolitano the extremist?

I am disgusted with the Obama administration apologizing so frequently. Maybe they should watch what they say. Or can they not help themselves?

Was Napolitano right about the dangers of right-wing-extremist groups trying to attract veterans returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? What have these groups done. Last month 4 car dealers and 3 animal labs were torched or damaged in this country by left-wing environmental groups. Go after them Janet!

On the tonight show, Obama said that his bowling skills are equal to that of a Special Olympics athlete. He apologized for what seemed an eternity.

This a Handicapped Administration! And I will not apologize!

http://www.breakthematrix.com/Health/CDCs-Democrat...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no, actually...the phrase that best describes her is 'incompetent windbag'...she's like janet reno without the glasses or the education

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • maget
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My husband is a vet nonetheless serving the document became no longer likely incorrect. This remark and document have been 3 years in the past. look on the extremists communities interior the country that have popped up over quite a few subjects. Heck look in any respect the topics that they had at fortress Carson Colorado. Thank goodness we've began to make adjustments to help veterans get while they come back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Janet should be removed from office!

There is a good site where you can sign a petiton and even send an email to your Congressman telling them to FIRE Frau. Napolitano!

http://www.rallycongress.com/2/1777/

Source(s): American
  • 1 decade ago

I am disgusted with the whole group. They should all be impeached. Clean house...and senate. Let's start over and try this again. NO career politicians allowed. Time to take the country back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KJ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

you didn't know man. She is trying to use smoke & mirrors against Christians who disagree with abortion, veterans, and now she doesn't want to close the Border with Mexico even with the Swine Flu outbreak!!

Destroying America seems to be her top AGENDA!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, she is a left wing extremists, she reminds me of Janet Reno********

• Anyone who fears our own veterans doesn't have their head on straight. Janet is an idiot, like everyone else this moron picked.

• 1 decade ago

Her accusations of extremists smack of McCarthyism. She should shut up. Better yet, go home to Arizona.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think she is done. And I hope Obanana picks someone with experience this time.

• 1 decade ago

Clearly you Canadians can speak you minds but you have NO DOG in this hunt as you have no vote to back up!! JMHO!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.