Why are formula feeders so mean to breastfeeders?

My mother calls me name such as "pig" and low class and third world country comments etc etc. Because I breastfeed my daughter. It has destroyed our relationship. I used to come on YA to try and make myself feel better in the wrong way. I created a new account to try and start over (not in voliation of... show more My mother calls me name such as "pig" and low class and third world country comments etc etc. Because I breastfeed my daughter. It has destroyed our relationship.
I used to come on YA to try and make myself feel better in the wrong way.
I created a new account to try and start over (not in voliation of guidelines because the 2nd account is not to solicite points).
I wanted to see if other women struggeled with criticism and other challenges with breastfeeding and I was torn apart by other users.
One user even went as far as to say I could be to blame if another mother were to harm her child!
Perhaps I was looking for a pat on the back and support for struggling and still managing to breastfeed. Perhaps I am suffering from depression.
Why do formula feeding mothers act this way toward others?

Also, I did answer a few questions such as "what is the best formula for reflux" with "breastmilk" because that is my opinion.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...