Dear Julia/Fajina/Optical Illusion/Blind with out them,
Re: Why are formula feeders so mean to breastfeeders?
I think I speak for alot of my Y!A Mummy friends when I say this:
1. You sound like an extremely needy person. If you are half as rude to your Mother about your choice to breastfeed as you are on here, then theres no wonder your Mother speaks so derogatory of your choices.
2. No Mother who is properly educated on the fact of breast feeding would ever say such things to their daughter. I as a formula feeder am fully aware that breast is best, so is my Mum and she formula fed me. That is why I find these things that your Mum apparently says very hard to believe.
3. Who are you to judge anyone on their parenting choices?
4. You cant expect to dish out your 'opinions', when you cannot handle our 'opinions' in return.
5. Y!A is a site for people to come to, to find advice and answers to their questions, if you can not give an educated and thorough answer, then please move on to the next question.
6. If you feel that passionate about breastfeeding, then encourage Mothers to do it, not through pushiness, but by talking about your experiences kindly, offering advice and support.
7. Nobody likes a gloater, and that is exactly what you have been doing in your questions. As somebody has also stated, all your questions have been asking for a pat and the back. We are all kind Mummies and give stars where they are deserved. Had you asked that question just the once, you would have had lots of nice responses, but we picked up on your multiple questions.
8. I have no doubt that you probably are a really lovely person in real life, but unfortunately this is not coming across with your awful attitude towards mothers who formula feed.
Parenting isn't a strict manual that needs to be followed to a tee. Sure there are things that may be better for baby, but parents shouldn't be abused for making these decisions.
If you really do want to start afresh, then I advise that you stop asking the same question regarding you Mother, you stop having digs at formula feeding mothers and you stop answering questions that you obviously have no experience with.
Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for taking the time to read my letter.