RICK ROSS WANTS TO BATTLE EMINEM?

EMINEM MAJORS IN A FREESTYLE, I MEAN COME ON WE ALL SEEN 8MILE EMINEM WILL DESTROY ROSS.

BUT WHATS YOU THOUGHT?

Rick Ross wants to battle Eminem, eh? Ha. Hahahahaha. I guess that would be an improvement of sorts over Ross’ current feud with Em’s pal 50 Cent, which may or may not be the world’s first Web 2.0 rap beef, but is certainly one of the world’s most boring. The fun wouldn’t last long, though. Here’s how this would go if it ever happened: Rick Ross would call Eminem old. Then Eminem would lyrically demolish him. Ross just put out a very solid album, and Eminem’s most recent material has been sorta subpar, but Ross on his best day is simply not coming close to Em on his worst in terms of mic skills. (Ross probably knows this — he also told MTV that he’d like to land a guest verse on Em’s Relapse if the whole battle thing doesn’t happen. Huh?)

What the Ross-Mathers matchup would be missing is the crucial element of evenly matched competitors. It’s just not that much fun watching two artists of different talent levels going at it. As long as we’re talking totally theoretically, I’d much rather see Eminem battle someone like, say, Jay-Z — another lyrical heavyweight who’s faced sideways talk from some quarters about his advancing age. That face-off will never happen, because as far as I know Jay and Em are on friendly terms, and besides, Jay considers himself above petty conflicts. But you can’t deny it would result in some must-hear music. As for Ross? If he really wants to battle someone who makes sense, a natural rival who’s working in the same niche as he is, may I suggest he pick an on-record fight with Andy Samberg?

I kid, I kid! (Sort of.) But you tell me: Which rap stars would you like to see declare lyrical war? Or are you completely over the idea of rap beefs?

Favorite Answer

Honestly, I like what Rick Ross is doing with his career lately. In a way, he's establishing himself as a heavyweight (and not just at the buffet line anymore) by taking challenges and challenging other big names in hip hop. Whether or not he can hang with them has yet to truly be seen, but he gets respect in my book for testing himself.

• ries

Rick Ross Eminem

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

RICK ROSS WANTS TO BATTLE EMINEM?

BUT WHATS YOU THOUGHT?

Rick Ross wants to battle Eminem, eh? Ha. Hahahahaha. I guess that would be an improvement of sorts over Ross’ current feud with Em’s pal 50 Cent, which may or may not be the world’s...

Source(s): rick ross battle eminem: https://tr.im/uccj5

i would like to see Nas & Lil Wayne go at it

but Eminem & Rick Ross would be interesting...but career suicide for Ross,it would only lead to more 50 disses,maybe Obie Trice disses,and whomever Ross may attract,like what happened with Ja Rule

dude this question is a waste of time, who really cares unless you're rick ross or eminem, both can suck it large btw.

enimnem stans = high school dropouts

rick ross (s)fans = posers / people having an idenity crisis

@ Yassir, how does Em's dick taste? Seriously. Eminem is good but he is by no means the best like you make him out to be.

i wouldn't want a rap war but i would love to see Nas Vs (close friend) Az

they are both so gifted.

you didnt need to write a thesis

vvv Yasser...... considering what he's putting out right now, Eminem's fallen way off

Tupac vs. Eminem would be one of the greatest rap battle of all time. and the best part i think that eminem actually looked up to pac and they would do it as a rivalry just to find out not cause they hate the other.

Eminem vs. Eminem.

Right now they is no one that matches up to eminem lyrical genius and flow. mad flow and even madder lyrics. Imagine is eminem faced himself that would be ******* hilarious.

Eminem is overrated