Mags
Lv 6

Have you ever been so emotionally "blah" that you feel it physically?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Indeed. I can feel like such sh!t that my body feels fatigued and worn out even if I didn't exercise

• 1 decade ago

When I had cancer, when I had a miscarriage, when I was nursing my dying 40 year old sister in law at home on hospice, when my kids are terribly sick, when I'm worried about the people I love, when my soon to be ex is really getting down on me....when someone who loves me hurts me....and when I am facing the facts that I am going to lose almost everything very very soon....yeah, in fact right now I can't seem to keep my eyes open, my shoulders hurt and I am getting a bad headache....yeah, I've felt that way.

• Yes. But I have clinical depression. It's becoming more manageable now that winter has passed, so I haven't felt it so badly that it's effected me physically in over 6 weeks.

• Smallz
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Absolutely.

Its like my brain is saying "Blah....Go get some food."

And my body is like "Blah...In a second."

Thats when you know its going to be one of those days nothing gets done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sure, but the best thing is to find something to occupy yourself...something you enjoy doing. If you give in to the 'bllah' too much it'll suck you in and next thing you know you've been 'blah' for months.

• BLAH.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ohhhh yeah. It's the worst feeling of disparity.

• Any one who hasn't can count their blessings..

Your physical and emotional well being are dependent on working together.

I would have asked you to kill me, cheerfully, yesterday, however today the fight is back in me.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, of course! It usually makes me feel exhausted and apathetic.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just smoke one and let your troubles float away unless you don't feel like smoking one then your really an emotional blah

• 1 decade ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.