Is it safe to travel to Mexico within 3 months?

Cause my friend is going like in 2 months, It is safe to travel to Mexico, and also he is flying AeroMexico?

Update:

Oh sorry about the section, I didnt see it was here.

Update 2:

K, I will tell him to wait or get a flu injection.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are saying nobody in the UK should travel to Mexico unless it is an emergency. But it might be OK in 2 months

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably I guess. I have never been down to Mexico before. The closest I have come was El Paso. If this flu is still going on just see about getting flu shot possibly before leaving.

• Blues
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

its it alot different than here and mexico maybe he will learn somethings while traveling that would be fun

have you say the news what flu mexico is speadingarould tell him to beccarefullyout that.

• 1 decade ago

For health safety all flights or movements in or out of Mexico should be cancelled ,, Put the place in quarantine for 6 months

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

its safe to TRAVEL there but its not necessarily safe to BE there. its spreading fast and is transforming into a full on epidemic. if i were them i'd wait :/ better be safe then sorry. to get a cold that can cause death is too big of a risk for anyone to take.

• *Ms.D*
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would wait to see how everything goes... my opinion is that things are going to get worse.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

swine flu

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HELL NO!!! their having that crazy flu outbreak right now!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.