my husband came home changed clothes very quickly and i saw him washing and wiping off his neck, suspicious?

i'm just feeling a little suspicious of it, I asked him what was wrong with his neck and he said it just felt dirty, he works in a restaurant at the bar, i know he gets a lil smelling like restaurant but why just wipe the neck? why not take a shower, which he did not. i could just be being paranoid but there are some other issues there also, like he keeps his phone on silent when home, he stays at work late sometimes, i don't know, what do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

You can look up your cell phone records on line and it will show all incoming and outgoing calls. Investigate it.

• kathyw

No one thing you mention is particularly worrisome. Some people like to keep the cell phone on silent when they are home. I find it annoying myself to be called on my cellphone and have to rush to find it. I also resent carrying it around when I'm home as if I were a dog on a leash!

Washing his neck is not a red flag for anything. Did you think that someone kissed him on the back of his neck and he thought there might be lipstick there? Well, any dumb waitress playing a prank could do that. Staying at work late is not unusual in a business that has lots of 'catching up' to do after patrons leave.

I'll agree that restaurants have lots of temptations. However, you need a lot more evidence than that~

Well has he cheated in the past? if he hasn't then I would think you are over reacting, if he works at a restaurant then he easily sweats during work hrs. he might feel gross and wants to clean up.... BUT if he has cheated before then I would always be on the alert for suspicious activity, but then again he had cheated I would be gone already. Seems like you already have it in your head and if there is no trust you should be leaving...

I think you already know what's going on. You really don't need our input to figure that out. Confront him. If he's NOT guilty of being unfaithful to you, then he will be able to allay your fears. Having worked in the restaurant business myself, I know that there are many times when you end up working late. It simply cannot be avoided, so don't read too much into that one factor. As for the other odd behaviour, you know him better than we do. Like it says in the Bible...."be sure your sins will find you out".

You have right to be suspicious. That sounds like he is guilty as charged.

it seems to me like he could be cheating. usually when u have that gut feeling its for a reason. go with ur heart dear.

You are not paranoid.

I think he should consider himself busted.

you've figured it

Source(s): experience

hmm...

i'd say odd