Underage drinking what will happen?

i had a party at my house since my rents were gone. about 30 ppl ages 18-20. i had a keg and some bottles. when the cops came they handcuffed me right away b.c. they said i was drunk and high, w.o reading me my rights, or a breath test. which i didnt drink or smoke at all. got me in their car but didnt take me to... show more i had a party at my house since my rents were gone. about 30 ppl ages 18-20. i had a keg and some bottles. when the cops came they handcuffed me right away b.c. they said i was drunk and high, w.o reading me my rights, or a breath test. which i didnt drink or smoke at all. got me in their car but didnt take me to the station. bout 15 min later they made me come back in my house everybody did a breathe test some ppl got 0.00 some didint, i blew a 0.00 and right when i did that the cop said there will be no charges against you, he had a lil talk with me, they dumped the alcohol and everybody left. i know they cant charge me with minor consumption since i blew a 0.00, but what i am wondering is am i going to get a citation in the mail? and would my parents be notified about what happened? i mean i was in charge of the house and being 20 able to live on my own. so just those 2 questions there if nebody could help out id appreciate it.
8 answers 8