Beatrice Arthur on "The Young and the Restless"?

With the unfortunate passing of TV and Broadway actress Beatrice Arthur over the weekend, and knowing that she was one class act, it had me wondering one thing. What would "The Young and the Restless" have been like if Bea had been chosen to play Katherine Chancellor instead of Jeanne Cooper? Or, if... show more With the unfortunate passing of TV and Broadway actress Beatrice Arthur over the weekend, and knowing that she was one class act, it had me wondering one thing.

What would "The Young and the Restless" have been like if Bea had been chosen to play Katherine Chancellor instead of Jeanne Cooper? Or, if after "The Golden Girls," Bea came on this soap playing Katherine's long lost sister or relative who would help her with the business of Chancellor Industries. Would she have done something to liven up the show? Would you have fallen for her character the way everyone had with Katherine/Jeanne Cooper?

I'm sure that with Beatrice's sharp-tongued acting, Jill would've had her hat handed to her years ago, and therefore, be less of an annoyance and ***** that she is now. And she would have had Victor Newman scared for his life, especially if she put on some threatening glare. Perhaps if she brought a son along to work with her, then SharHo would've fooled around with someone else, and be that man's problem, as opposed to having viewers be subjected to ten years of her farce of a marriage to Nick, and we wouldn't be putting up with anything resembling a Shick reunion right now. Of course, then Noah wouldn't have been born, but still, this would've been a better idea.

Oh yes, Bea Arthur would've made this soap something better, I imagine.