Wentworth Miller (Prison Break)?

Someone told me that Wentworth Miller (Michael in Prison Break) is gay, can you confirm/deny this with proof please.(?) Thanks.

Favorite Answer

this is what i found

The interviewer asks: “There are rumors that you prefer men.”

Wentworth replies: “I’m not gay, but that rumor can’t be killed. I’d like to have a girlfriend and a family. But I haven’t met the right one yet. Until then I’m focusing on my job. I had to wait so long for this chance I savor every second on set even if it means 14 hours of shooting a day.”

Earlier in the interview Wentworth says that he gets invited to parties and women slip him their numbers all the time, but he doesn’t call them because he is too shy.

• Robin

Wentworth Miller Slams Gay Reports | Hollyscoop

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu8FarfVJ2iIAaSFXNyoA...

Seth

☠☠☠☠

• Denise

Its always been rumoured that he is cos he dosen't have a gf at the mo. But so what if he dosen't? it dosen't make him gay!!! And to the people that say he's gay just cos of his name being Wnetworth does not mean he is gay either!!! He didn't choose his name, his parents did!!! Lisa Michelle x x lol x x

I read that somewhere ages ago too. He adamantly denies it although the media are constantly speculating about his sexual orientation. He has had girlfriends in the past and doesn't seem bothered by the speculation. It doesn't matter to me really, he's still hot either way. :)

• Baps .

I keep hearing rumours that he is gay. But it doesn't matter that he is gay, it just means that us lucky girls won't ever get the opportunity

every actor ever has been considerd either gay, gdruggie, or addicted to kids, i mean come on do you really believe the tabloids

i really dont think he is i actuall y think he is married

this rumour has been kicking around for ages but there's been no confirmation of it

alot of men go 'gay' in prison

they aren't really gay they just get lonely

No i'm actually pretty sure he's married...i don't remember to who, i read a biography online somewhere about him (cuz he's hot) just google his name and look for a biography, i'm sure it said he was married